• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Member limit

DeletedUser3823

So where did all those other people go? the real fighters and what not is there another game similar to this with devs listening to thier peeps?

DeletedUser2369

Didnt read every comment. So forgive me if this was already suggested, but maybe move the "Strength in numbers" perk to teir 2, makes early game alot more interesting as more tribes competing, but the players interested in merge-to-win still get their high tribe members to end the world. I dont like merge-to-win, but I think im in the minority on that based on current trends.

Didnt read every comment. So forgive me if this was already suggested, but maybe move the "Strength in numbers" perk to teir 2, makes early game alot more interesting as more tribes competing, but the players interested in merge-to-win still get their high tribe members to end the world. I dont like merge-to-win, but I think im in the minority on that based on current trends.
I cannot agree more...this might be the best solution for this!!!

DeletedUser2616

it sounds good on paper grhin, but you have to remember the number of tribes that seem to get to tier 2 within the first few weeks of a world. so it'll just cause even more people to try and join them at the start. This tribe skills system has caused more problems than anything else in the game.

it sounds good on paper grhin, but you have to remember the number of tribes that seem to get to tier 2 within the first few weeks of a world. so it'll just cause even more people to try and join them at the start. This tribe skills system has caused more problems than anything else in the game.
if you ask me this will make things reaally interesting...
I'd like to see how it would work if teir 3 or 2

DeletedUser2616

tier 3 would be good. and only give +8 per level to a maximum of 100, or +6 to 80 (+6 would be plausible if we're going tier 2 route).

DeletedUser2369

If you also make the levelling requirements vary based on tribe size, it could work well. (i.e. if a level is 100 xp for one member it would 200 xp for two members), forgive me if thats already the case, havent looked at it much since it was first released.

DeletedUser2616

I don't think it's like that right now, it seems like a flat rate regardless of members. But that has a trade off in its own right as you need more levels to strength in numbers to get those members whereas smaller tribes can take other skills that help more.

I'd say an exponential relationship would be more ideal since the levels are affecting more players. so maybe 100 xp for 1 member and 250 for 2, something along those lines i guess. Not too steep a gradient to be punishing, but enough that it's fair.

If strength in numbers were to be upped a tier, just trade it with internal agent, cos let's face it, it's the most expendable skill in the whole thing.