• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass Recruitment Tribe Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1594
  • Start date

DeletedUser1028

General Zhukov. "They (W1N) offered Unity 50 places in their tribe".
Didnt -1- do exactly this, they offered spots to both CFU and C.L., who were considered the lesser enemy. This is the same as what W1N did at the time, they considered -1- the lesser enemy compared to AC!. Going back historically to those tribes which made up -1- (B4N,SGD and CPS), there was a lot effort to recruit between the tribes especially from CPS, who offered to take our (SGD) best 30/40 players.

W1N and AC! are the top tribes on the server right now, with unity a close third. We just dont have enough of those top players.

General ..... for how long we will keep running in this circle ? who created this thread about MRT ? a w11 member ? who keep talking about w11 in every other threads whenever it's related to them or not ? anyone read W3 forums will see who whine about who .....
offered -1- 50 places ??? PLEASE from now on when you want to accuse us by something post with facts !! most w11 members , including myself , would leave this tribe a long time ago if that was right ... since Chomp created this tribe , even before in the north days , we were fighting all major tribes around no matter how big they were ... that didn't change . how can a tribe who "don't want to fight" hold that kind of diplomacy ? . i don't know what you heared about us ... but don't judge others when you don't even know them !!

DeletedUser1594

LorasTyrell;n25320 said:
Honestly though... How can you blame W1N for taking the top players? They are just trying to be the strongest tribe, as everyone else. If players from other tribes leave to W1N, who does that say something about? Maybe the others should try to stand more up to W1N to keep their members in their ranks. Also as a not W1N-player, I know that they are not just good in points but also know how to fight. I think most of these threads are results of hard feelings

know how to fight...lol

syphax if i provide you proof you will leave w1n1?

maybe it's just a game .... but i keep my words :p . provide me a real proof that mybad offered to recruit 50 players form -1- at once and i will leave :)

DeletedUser

shekel finder;n25331 said:
know how to fight...lol

Well I know for a fact that Syphax and another W1N player completely annihilated one of our members in LGY in a matter of days. And look at both points per member and opponents defeated; I call that proof. Also calling me a fanboy isn't very mature, General, I just recognise that W1N are doing a bloody great job on keeping in control on this world

DeletedUser1594

SYPHAX;n25332 said:
maybe it's just a game .... but i keep my words :p . provide me a real proof that mybad offered to recruit 50 players form -1- at once and i will leave :)

That would be boring if you just left, I'd much rather force you to leave, but if there ever is an instance where you feel you are going to quit, please let me know so I can show you ;p

DeletedUser

Topsport: We never offered anything like that to C.L or anyone besides SGD. The people in C.L who still play joined AC, Brutalix/toxio/thomas etc. We are still at war with CFU and haven't accepted their members. Stop making things up.

SYPHAX: I'm a good goy so i'll keep my facts to myself but it's not exactly a secret.

LorasTyrell: We can come back to this in a couple months and see how true it is.

DeletedUser1423

Ok General.

This is what he was referring to...It simply shows who has killed the most and who has defended the most. You can interpret it as you will

http://www.tw2stats.com/world/en3/rankings/alliancekills

As for recruiting. Yes, I speak to many players and many tribes...It is my job as leader. Where we have tried to maintain a lower member level it is hard when efforts are made to unite the world against one tribe. So I explore options. Think that is smart. Unity is a huge tribe with some very good members. But as your leader will admit is very top heavy....is that good or bad who knows. would it be smart for me to explore options...of course.....AC ...I have been speaking to them for months. Should i explore options with them of course. Legacy some call it our sister tribe.I can assure you thats not the case again should I explore options of course. WST again. i explore options. 86 members is a good solid core. Gives us flexibility. If the world changes and all want to fight one tribe I will look at options.......I would simply state. I would be an idiot not to. I will say I did the same with CES, and Blood Brothers and Khan and Hells Rejects etc...etc.

I look for the best...Things change rapidly. In this game.......I have respect for many tribe here...because the truth is ...if your still here your good...if you are not looking to improve your making a mistake....... Thanks all....My Bad......

DeletedUser

Yatogami: Fair enough

My bad: I know what he means, since we are sharing let's look at a map of CDM between feb 20th and feb 27th. It'll help you understand why people think LGY are your sister tribe.

http://imgur.com/rcfNkFY

Of course people should try and improve but as I said, it's the hypocrisy that bugs me. Would you really be happy if the top 50 of unity and AC joined you guys and was 50-60m points and thousands of villages ahead of anyone else though? On a game called Tribal Wars a diplomatic victory seems wrong.

SYPHAX: I think you got your answer

DeletedUser1028

General, i think i know who were offered places, in Unity, im in that tribe you know and have been near the top of the chain for a little while..... Places have been offered to C.L. and TC etc. All tribes recruit they have to, if they want to top