• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass Recruitment Tribe Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1594
  • Start date

DeletedUser1423

I am confused by what your just saying?

Mass recruitment tribe means a tribe that has reached critical mass. Or maxed out its numbers by having so many members

Here are the top 10 tribes by points> http://www.tw2-tools.com/en3/tribes/

Now looking at the number of players you see who the top mass recruiting tribes are

Number 1 is Unity with a world leading 179 members only 21 away from max
Number 2 is oyvey Unity's sister tribe with 155 members
Number 3 is AC with 133 members and no sister tribe
Number 4 is Legacy with 109 members
Number 5 is W1N1 with 85 members or half of what the leading mass recruiting tribe Unity has. Not including its sister tribe of course.

So Shekel not sure what you were just saying so I thought I would put down the facts here.

Since you were trying to indicate that W1N1 is now the mass recruiting tribe on January 29th W1N1 had 77 members today it has 85.

Please let it go. Its not like you had to reach out to every other tribe in the world to form an alliance against us.....would that be considered mass recruitment. :)

DeletedUser1594

I'm sorry I have a different definition then you but that's fine. Keep pulling legacy members, that's working out well for you. So what I formed an alliance against you guys, you are proud at the fact that you have the "best players" so man up and show us what you got because at this point you guys are a joke, all we do is kill w1n1 members and eat your villages. Talk is cheap, fortunately we back it up.

MRT means numbers yes but i also will caveat it with there is no standard or minimum to get in. Everyone accepted whether noob or not, 100 pts or 1mil pts, or lastly refugee or not refugee.

as the last post explain MRT is to recruit all players around you good players , noobs , refugees , almost inactive ... -1- and b4n are excellent examples here .
still i want to play this game :) ...... when you look at player gain you must look at player loses too !! it's a simple math , so i will set 16 days , your fav number :) , +17 days will not suit you that much ....
http://tw2stats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/playerloses?days=16
very simple 21-16 = 5 !! W11 gain 5 more members in the last 16 days ...
b4n lost 16 , unity 14 members in the same period and you still far from others in TOP tribes by members :p

Now if this thread was from AC! , WST , LEGACY , STA member , i will understand it . but from -1- ?? 176 member and a sister tribe with 156 ?? you really have the guts to come here & talk about MRT ...

DeletedUser

SYPHAX

The funny thing is, you guys call us that but that's all you do. You guys sit and play city builder and friend finder and act like thats winning.

Have you guys taken 5 villages from us since the war started? Surely a tribe so superior can do that to a lowly tribe such as us right?

DeletedUser1594

General Zhukov;n25083 said:
SYPHAX

The funny thing is, you guys call us that but that's all you do. You guys sit and play city builder and friend finder and act like thats winning.

Have you guys taken 5 villages from us since the war started? Surely a tribe so superior can do that to a lowly tribe such as us right?

general stop trying to support this with facts, that stuff isn't relevant, besides they did 75% better this weekend, murmulis only lost 5 villages opposed to 21 last weekend.

DeletedUser1594

SYPHAX;n25081 said:
as the last post explain MRT is to recruit all players around you good players , noobs , refugees , almost inactive ... -1- and b4n are excellent examples here .
still i want to play this game :) ...... when you look at player gain you must look at player loses too !! it's a simple math , so i will set 16 days , your fav number :) , +17 days will not suit you that much ....
http://tw2stats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/playerloses?days=16
very simple 21-16 = 5 !! W11 gain 5 more members in the last 16 days ...
b4n lost 16 , unity 14 members in the same period and you still far from others in TOP tribes by members :p

Now if this thread was from AC! , WST , LEGACY , STA member , i will understand it . but from -1- ?? 176 member and a sister tribe with 156 ?? you really have the guts to come here & talk about MRT ...

Except for the fact you can't provide any examples of these players that we recruited, yet your recent batch of recruits fits that mold pretty closely. I lost you on player losses, you'll have to explain better for me to reply to that

shekel finder;n24883 said:
You're right, REZ is messaging other tribes and extracting their top players...oh wait that's you guys that are doing it. All the tribe jumpers especially yourself because you are a recent one, lack integrity and fortitude. If you have a sack and there's nothing inside, can't really call yourself a man

you must choose now they are top players or refugees and noobs ?

when you look at tribes growing you must see both members loses and gains .... replacing your inactives isn't mass recruitment ... recruiting everyone around IS mass recruitement . if you can't understand simple thing like that .....
you keep talking about murmulis .... when a two or three tribes attack one player at the same time suiciding all their troops on his walls ... they will take villas for sure especially in the first attacks like you mentioned , you did very good job back there btw , but we just started ... you are talking like you are already won the war which is so funny ...

General ....
are you sure about that ? so our members in the south was gaining bash and nobling ghost villas ..... i myself took 4 villas from one of your members but can't count that because he was a lonely sheep in the other side ... wait this is another MRT sign having small player everywhere ...

it's not about superior or lowly tribe it's just you guys accusing other of being mrt while you don't even bother look at mirror ..

DeletedUser1028

-1- in itself isnt necessarily an MRT. Although what it is a tribe formed from two of the only MRTs which managed to stick together. It terms of recruiting now it seems as though the doors are pretty much closed. The requirements now to get into -1- are probably one of the highest within the game, there is no taking the players away for enemies on the front to avoid war.

DeletedUser1594

SYPHAX;n25095 said:
you must choose now they are top players or refugees and noobs ?

when you look at tribes growing you must see both members loses and gains .... replacing your inactives isn't mass recruitment ... recruiting everyone around IS mass recruitement . if you can't understand simple thing like that .....
you keep talking about murmulis .... when a two or three tribes attack one player at the same time suiciding all their troops on his walls ... they will take villas for sure especially in the first attacks like you mentioned , you did very good job back there btw , but we just started ... you are talking like you are already won the war which is so funny ...

General ....
are you sure about that ? so our members in the south was gaining bash and nobling ghost villas ..... i myself took 4 villas from one of your members but can't count that because he was a lonely sheep in the other side ... wait this is another MRT sign having small player everywhere ...

it's not about superior or lowly tribe it's just you guys accusing other of being mrt while you don't even bother look at mirror ..

yea but you replaced members with a lot of players that are low points, barely active, 2 things you stated were signs of mrt, while we don't do much recruiting at all, since we were 2 80 player tribes that merged, but that doesn't fit your narrative so i see why you would want to ignore it

DeletedUser1423

We have recruited some strong players that were in tribes that didn't work for them in their thinking and I am happy with those that have joined us. Inactives happen in this game and will continue to. We lost the top player in this world in Green Bean for example to it. You replace and absorb while trying to expand.

When the world allies against you, you take steps to improve your position. That is what we have done. I was looking for the thread I started calling you guys out? I did not find it.

There is one other major tribe that I have respect for. They don't talk trash they play the game. I appreciate that. It's like you guys have envy issues? Really how can you recruit much more your almost at the max. Let me put it this way if W1N1 and AC allied to fight unity how would you guys do? That's just two tribes. You don't see us out there crying about the fact that you went to every tribe to fight us. So yes I will look to recruit good players in strategic places as I should..

Yes, when you are fighting 600 players with 85 you will lose villages and even players. Things change, .eventually other tribes start fighting each other again. It is a war game.

Also if you really want to take a look at recruitment. Lets be fair and not cherry pick...Lets just look at the last month

http://tw2stats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/playergains?days=28

DeletedUser1594

My Bad;n25102 said:
We have recruited some strong players that were in tribes that didn't work for them in their thinking and I am happy with those that have joined us. Inactives happen in this game and will continue to. We lost the top player in this world in Green Bean for example to it. You replace and absorb while trying to expand.

When the world allies against you, you take steps to improve your position. That is what we have done. I was looking for the thread I started calling you guys out? I did not find it.

There is one other major tribe that I have respect for. They don't talk trash they play the game. I appreciate that. It's like you guys have envy issues? Really how can you recruit much more your almost at the max. Let me put it this way if W1N1 and AC allied to fight unity how would you guys do? That's just two tribes. You don't see us out there crying about the fact that you went to every tribe to fight us. So yes I will look to recruit good players in strategic places as I should..

Yes, when you are fighting 600 players with 85 you will lose villages and even players. Things change, .eventually other tribes start fighting each other again. It is a war game.

Also if you really want to take a look at recruitment. Lets be fair and not cherry pick...Lets just look at the last month

http://tw2stats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/playergains?days=28

Mybad,
You brought this upon yourself. Your tribe ran around and talked more shit then anyone. You sit there and pray on weak tribes and extract the players you want and then finish off these tribes that have no shot. I love how you are trying to snuggle in with AC, as you realize that there attention is now turned towards you, and luckily for you you aren't that far away from them which mean I'm sure are up for inactivity soon enough. I don't feel bad for you guys in the slightest as you now deplete Legacy of members and unfortunately for them this story has played out many times before. I have respect for AC as well, they are a tight knit, tribe like ourselves, they have superior players to us and that is fine.
As far as recruitment, going back 28 days will obviously show us having a lot of new players because that's when we created the merged tribe, so obviously we had 180 players join it.

DeletedUser1423

Yes,

Post the link to the forum post where I started talking #### base your comments on facts please...As for AC we have been fighting for most of the game. Not trying to snuggle up to them. Again just posing facts. I don't see a thread here started by them talking about how they took villages from us? They had things happen that made them focus elsewhere as well. So have we.

Good luck in the game as that's all it is.

DeletedUser1594

Your tribe, if you want examples look at any forum post in any of these threads, it back dates to prior to unity when we were ban, han-fei tzu ran his mouth pretty well, too bad for him he got forced into retirement, messages in game by rebel, you know what he got forced into retirement also, kingbarslundes same thing talked a big game, he got smashed, i can keep going but i think you get the point.

DeletedUser1028

Ive been thinking about this, now I have a lot of time to think while just giving away my villages :). W1N have their faults for sure, they arent really as strong and organised as they should be, i honestly didnt think any of our missions would succeed but what you know it happened. But as for recruiting to avoid wars im not so sure about this, sure they have taken from Legacy but thats nothing we didnt do, ie cherry picking from C.L. Best tribe on the server is AC, in my opinion. Good luck all

DeletedUser

Honestly though... How can you blame W1N for taking the top players? They are just trying to be the strongest tribe, as everyone else. If players from other tribes leave to W1N, who does that say something about? Maybe the others should try to stand more up to W1N to keep their members in their ranks. Also as a not W1N-player, I know that they are not just good in points but also know how to fight. I think most of these threads are results of hard feelings

DeletedUser

LorasTyrell "How can you blame W1N for taking top players?"

Because they whine about us being a MRT when recruiting their enemy so they don't have to fight them. As Shekel said in another thread, they offered Unity 50 places in their tribe. AC play the strong silent type but it's a fair bet they are offering the same to them too. I am not a fan of hypocrisy.

Keep being a fanboy and thinking it's because we are butthurt though by all means.