• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass recruiters

DeletedUser694

What is with the mass recruiters in this world? They seem to think they can just keep taking players in from anywhere on the server and doing what they wish. It's good to see that a tribe with a reasonable number is top of the pile (that's if the stats are true).
I think they seem very insecure and need a blanket made of players to calm there nerves :). I know a few decent players have recently left GlU due to there reaction to the mass recruiting and leadership issues.
Hopefully more will see the benefit of this and the numbers will beginning to drop in these large tribes

DeletedUser694

They aren't even attempting to take out inactives in there number, just keeping around 40+ players just to make it look from the outside that they have lots of active villages. I could understand if these lot were being eaten up in house but they are not.

DeletedUser

Look out! We have an expert over here.

Thought you would catch the fact that it was a joke...guess not :(

What is it with regulars here just assuming everything when they have in fact no idea what they are talking about. I get that we were "suppose" to fail by everyone elses standards(whatever that may be) but the fact remains we are a top tribe in this world. No family tribe BS, we joined with our own people and proceeded to antagonize, attack(with Offensive troops something it seems no one has in this world) and conquer.

DeletedUser

Lol he's from that tribe suiciding all their O on Animism

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n18053 said:
I wonder how many of his own troops died on the walls of Animisms villages?

EDIT: After looking at his bashpoints and relatively small villages Id say its unlikely he even has O troops.

DeletedUser694

I have never proclaimed to be an expert, in fact if you read my profile it says that i think no one is in this game yet. And anyone who thinks they are an expert is seriously out of there mind. As for the last remark it doens't need a response from me as anyone can read my stats without making foolish remarks. As for being a regular on here, check my post count i am new to these forums and just trying to get people posting, i can see why they don't. And yes it is Mike62 from U.F, as if that makes a difference..

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n18053 said:

LOL you're from that tribe sucking at retaking your villages with real troops and sending 50 sabotage attacks on them instead.