• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass recruit

DeletedUser4451

how does everyone feel about mass recruit tribes winning worlds? Tns will be winning this world. (Yes they fought hard at the begining) but since then have merged with around 3 tribes. D.a w.t and justice. To try ending the world

DeletedUser4871

More like those ppl should be ashmed who merging in to nr1 tribe. Those making tw2 boring to play for ppl who want to have good fights :/ Sayd many time befour , tribe member limit should be a lot lower. Merge wins killing tw2

DeletedUser486

One of the longest and biggest asks has been a look at tribe limits.

That being said, not too long ago an idea was mentioned to me about making a win condition based on War Points that can only be earned by fighting enemy tribes. This I believe is a much more effective solution to both mass recruit tribes and merge to win tribes as it becomes the only way to win the world through war.

That being said, merge/recruit tactics merely finish that world with a whimper, rather than glory. The true killer of TW2 is the lack of customer service, or even an active and dedicated development team.

DeletedUser4451

I think the lack of customer service is due to the way the world's are played. Limiting a tribe to 40 players would stop quite alot of the problems in game. People wouldn't be able to hog/abuse coops because there's not enough room in a tribe. It would make the world last longer yes but this is still a big factor.
This is the 3rd world out of my 5 that merging merging merging has happened to make the opposition no chance on a win. Defeats the object of the game aswel

DeletedUser4945

how does everyone feel about mass recruit tribes winning worlds? Tns will be winning this world. (Yes they fought hard at the begining) but since then have merged with around 3 tribes. D.a w.t and justice. To try ending the world

You guys merge with SI and WT,DA to slow us.

DeletedUser4451

I'm pretty sure d.a (half of joined tns) half of w.t joined tns and then there's justice that merged. Plus many small tribes joined you 80 members in the which probally half are dead and half of that are cooped. Please don't say tdr merged with w.t. when we took in around 10 of them that we knew before game.
Ow yes I also forgot the took in silverbacks LOL merging to get to end game activated was frowned on and I'm pretty sure tw actually brought in a rule that merging to get to 70% didn't count

lol stop overexagerating. half of DA are you kidding? merge with SVB? just taking in a like 2-3 people of a dead tribe isn't a merge. and dont talk shit about coops when your tribe does the exact same thing with running dead accounts

DeletedUser4911

how does everyone feel about backstabbing tribes complaining? Tdr will be losing this world. (Yes tns carried them hard at the begining) and in that time tdr spent a month planning to backstab tns. Now they're in the shit and result to posting pointless threads on the forums.

DeletedUser4451

Here comes the chuckle brothers....
Just looking at your current tribe you have around 35 in there that used to be in each w.t d.a svb. So yeah never merged. And that's without counting the 1s that y8uve internaled.
As for the back stabbing I said from day 1, we won't merge as it's not how we like to play.

So really along with your mass amount of coining you also need to merge to win. Great job guys.

Back to topic anyway merging sucks. He use to be a game that worlds lasted years now it's lucky to last 12months due to all mrt tribes and hugging

you know what also sucks? using dead accounts to noble random, indefensible barbs in the middle of the enemy area for the sole reason of delaying a world. delaying a world is one thing but really using a account of a player who quit and all is noble slots?

DeletedUser4451

It's ironic you moaning about someone else abusing coops. Mrt tribes are by far more of a issue.
Look at your top player. Check his history of conquests then kick him for prolonging the world lol

DeletedUser4451

After all the w.t players you took in mass barbed for quite a while

DeletedUser4945

Stop using those dead co-op and launch fake/nuke attacks you damm white creatures.