• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass Messaging...

DeletedUser316

Greetings all. I am attempting to create a mail message to encompass two tribes one main and one academy to allow communications across both groups. However, whenever I attempt to do so I am met with an error, 'you may include at most 1 tribe and 20 players'. I've never experienced this previously. Has anyone else come across this?

DeletedUser4271

Greetings all. I am attempting to create a mail message to encompass two tribes one main and one academy to allow communications across both groups. However, whenever I attempt to do so I am met with an error, 'you may include at most 1 tribe and 20 players'. I've never experienced this previously. Has anyone else come across this?
they put a restriction in.you can make a mass mail with one tribe but no more than that.Because inno couldnt deal with people winging they tend to restrict game features.stupid i know but it is what it is .and in a game with 200 member limit you shouldnt really have an academy.

DeletedUser316

Thanks for the information and yes an academy is needed when you don't have the slots for 200 yet.

DeletedUser1581

There was an incident on some worlds where certain players were joining just to crash the server by creating mass mails with everyone in the world in it. They probably patched it after this, I think it was en25 or 26.
so another Mrt player? XDDD
Yes, he appears to be.