• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass Mails

DeletedUser3016

Maybe with the game being such a piece of crap at the moment we can all just hang and chat and make the community great again. Build a wall to keep the bad thoughts out... Know what I mean?

DeletedUser3804

Just got another round of spam mails....You would think there would have been some action by now ! (i.e account suspended/closed)

DeletedUser4599

8jtx1zbwlb5y.jpg

my wall will protect me from you people calling me jhin

DeletedUser3804

The issue was also reported on another thread 'Message bug, W29'
Ghost Girl (Snr Moderator) is working on it now.

DeletedUser2942

Looks like we have some sore and pathetic losers here in this game,why is HBR tribe not affected by these spam mails SET should die? All other tribes are spammed like crazy,interesting

DeletedUser2942

Somebody has been rimmed by SET in the past and can not get over it it looks like it,kindergarden is closed for summer holidays,sorry kids who ever you are spamming this but it will reopen very soon and you can go there and play again

DeletedUser4610

Looks like we have some sore and pathetic losers here in this game,why is HBR tribe not affected by these spam mails SET should die? All other tribes are spammed like crazy,interesting

I feel for you it happend once for a pre made i played with in TW1 and lost like 19% of the members due to spam and being unable to dodge and fight back for over a day until the mods did something about it

DeletedUser3016

Weren't you guys saying that I was using my mod connections to cheat in EN15 though. Some of our members were effected, however I will say that it was nowhere near as many as your guys. But then the last round of these came out and were targeted against SET and we had no relations then... We were a small tribe on the rim, you weren't here for that though, but don't just go passing blame on people because someone early game got butthurt about something. I don't think it's anything to do with our tribe (I cannot confirm it though) but we win legit.

DeletedUser2847

LOL. nice to see you already start to blaim a bad result at this realm on everything else then lack of skills. Maybe you should come up with some proofe before you go at forum and accuse others of cheating. Problem is that you dont have any proof or even a single connection of this issue to HBR. Its just a loosers lame idea in his head to blame all others when it dont work out as planned

DeletedUser2670

Somebody has been rimmed by SET in the past and can not get over it it looks like it,kindergarden is closed for summer holidays,sorry kids who ever you are spamming this but it will reopen very soon and you can go there and play again

HBR did not take any advantage of the situation the mass mail caused and even if HBR didnt get those messages, we just as much experinced an unstable server as any other players. The most logical explanation to who did this was an sour player who wanted to take it out on someone. And since we hadnt done him anything, we where never a target for him.

DeletedUser4610

Weren't you guys saying that I was using my mod connections to cheat in EN15 though. Some of our members were effected, however I will say that it was nowhere near as many as your guys. But then the last round of these came out and were targeted against SET and we had no relations then... We were a small tribe on the rim, you weren't here for that though, but don't just go passing blame on people because someone early game got butthurt about something. I don't think it's anything to do with our tribe (I cannot confirm it though) but we win legit.

LoL are you serious did someone accuse you of doing that :O feel free to send me a pm private that is some major salty salt, almost on cornish league, a player that accused morthy himself of breaking the law in a beta test server by planting some troops in a barb then nobling cornish xD
a test server :D

like everyone was affected i went to my office that got some major strong computers and with another IT tech we were able to access the message and like everyone in the realm was affected so pointing fingers is a bad idea. sure the message was ''SeT'' but that can be a distraction the only way to prove anything is to check the data log of the player who he played with in the past and if he got any other accounts and so on.

DeletedUser3016

LoL are you serious did someone accuse you of doing that :O feel free to send me a pm private that is some major salty salt, almost on cornish league, a player that accused morthy himself of breaking the law in a beta test server by planting some troops in a barb then nobling cornish xD
a test server :D

like everyone was affected i went to my office that got some major strong computers and with another IT tech we were able to access the message and like everyone in the realm was affected so pointing fingers is a bad idea. sure the message was ''SeT'' but that can be a distraction the only way to prove anything is to check the data log of the player who he played with in the past and if he got any other accounts and so on.
This happened previously in the world too, a mail about SET, and we had no relations with them at that time. That's the thing about it all...

DeletedUser4610

Damn this game is in serious need of proper moderator team this would be totally unacceptable in TW. It would be pretty much a warning before terminal of account by accusing a mod. And using glitches and bug is also a terminal of account.