• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass Mails

DeletedUser3804

So we have another sore loser sending mass mails that effectively blocks up everyone's mail inbox
This is the 2nd time on this realm.
At this point I am not sure which player is sending them.
But whoever you are ...grow up and go play Farmville if you cant handle TW2.
There should be a restriction on the number of mass mails that a player can send within a 24 hour period.
BTW. I found the best way to clear them last time was using my phone to delete the messages rather than PC.

DeletedUser1914

keep in mind this is a war game.and mass mails are used for things other than world telling quitting.
Tribes such as my own throughout the realms use them for different things.
for example on en18 we had a request support a general chat a council chat for the tribe.while the council was only a select few of us the others were mass tribe mails.We even had one at a stage where two tribes were in it.(our allies)

Admittedly not the smartest thing when you have spies but it was mainly for the mobile users.As anyone who uses it knows the app is shitty and reading mails is easier than navigating the forum .

DeletedUser4610

keep in mind this is a war game.and mass mails are used for things other than world telling quitting.
Tribes such as my own throughout the realms use them for different things.
for example on en18 we had a request support a general chat a council chat for the tribe.while the council was only a select few of us the others were mass tribe mails.We even had one at a stage where two tribes were in it.(our allies)

Admittedly not the smartest thing when you have spies but it was mainly for the mobile users.As anyone who uses it knows the app is shitty and reading mails is easier than navigating the forum .

In TW1 you could get banned if you do such things and its reported. I should know i got the leader of the ''winning pre made'' tribe of En76 banned for planning such things then got his tribe disbanded and his players rimmed.

this is a war game but i don't think you had mass mail in the early 1300 or w/e when this is played out xD

DeletedUser4611

I started this game about 4 days ago, and it seems like the problem that I now have is called 'mass mail'

since i don't have played this game for long time, may ask a question?(though I'm not sure this is the right place)

Is this a systematic bug? or a problem caused by some stupid people?

and does it occur often?

if then, i think I should quit this game before i get sooooooooooo frustrated

This is BS. Players should only be allowed to mass mail within their own tribe not across the whole server. But as we all know INNO could care less.

DeletedUser3016

I think the problem is that someone has managed to mass mail the entire server.

DeletedUser4610

game is not working properly now this message bug has caused problems with the game due to so many players logging in at this hour it cause the game to get longer loading and more pressure.

and it seems like it was a major salty person talking crap about another tribe which is sad really sad attitude, and im 1H from making academy -.- 3 days to get academy it must be a record someone write it down ^^

DeletedUser4612

Managed to delete all the mails and now the game won't load - thanks assbandit

DeletedUser4612

Just logged into another 37 mails - why are people stupid enough to keep goddamn responding to them!

DeletedUser4599

game is not working properly now this message bug has caused problems with the game due to so many players logging in at this hour it cause the game to get longer loading and more pressure.

and it seems like it was a major salty person talking crap about another tribe which is sad really sad attitude, and im 1H from making academy -.- 3 days to get academy it must be a record someone write it down ^^

i got mine just out of BP, so probably 5-5.5 days inc. building time. no crowns used and taking a fairly quick path to it (my pits were lvl 8 the whole time xD )

also this mass mail is a bit of a hemorrhoid, trying to keep my co op's account going while he is on a short holiday :(

DeletedUser4610

i got mine just out of BP, so probably 5-5.5 days inc. building time. no crowns used and taking a fairly quick path to it (my pits were lvl 8 the whole time xD )

also this mass mail is a bit of a hemorrhoid, trying to keep my co op's account going while he is on a short holiday :(

my pits level 5 :D :D how much resources were you at 5.5 days? i'm almost at 2M

DeletedUser4599

my pits level 5 :D :D how much resources were you at 5.5 days? i'm almost at 2M

i can't recall, maybe 3mil +/- 500K

i was getting a lot of empty hauls, so i needed the res boost from the lvl 8 pits quest :(

DeletedUser4610

great 2 days to reach above 3m then i can brag i beat the holy jhin :D

DeletedUser4599

great 2 days to reach above 3m then i can brag i beat the holy jhin :D
I'm not jhin though. people in the top 10 thread kept calling me that after i made a map :(
29 is my first world, lol