• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

korczinski;n20033 said:
Just one question I'm not sure: are the kingdoms represented by the guidelines of the coordinates? It would be interesting to know the design of the kingdoms... I wonder if those small areas like 300|400 x 700y are accounted as a kindgom. If so, there would be 32 kingdoms in the world.

no, the kingdoms are not even functioning correctly. They are supposed to be separated by rivers, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And the rivers definitely do not line up with the grids on the maps.

DeletedUser

Yh. Its going to need some explanation before its implemented haha.

DeletedUser

2jb5ukl.jpg

Sorry I have been busy with Uni, finally got another one done =)
Hope you like it. As always, any suggestions are welcome.

DeletedUser

You can remove TCG from that map, seeming as they have quit playing.

DeletedUser

I dont know..all aids has been doing is sabo me for days ~~ I need some DBP. Sigh.

DeletedUser

Boy Better Know Aids has now rage quit and we found an apostle and cut him from the herd.

DeletedUser

only took tw a few days to destroy that blue tumor that had shown up in the middle of our territory.

the culling worked. Scared the weak to AoW and then feasted on them.

DeletedUser

I've been busy lately, havent had the time. Ill see what I can do this weekend

EDIT, I'm going to do one tonight =)

DeletedUser

There has been some changes in the top 10, pretty big ones, a new map would be cool.

DeletedUser

Nice, what is your plan of action now mate? Spread South, East, West?

DeletedUser

14oao9t.jpg

Sorry I've been busy lately. I'll be posting these every month from now on, if there's someone else who would like to jump in and help keep the maps updated more regularly, PM me for the map link =)

DeletedUser1682

I was in TCG several months ago... Did they merge with BBK? I was SuperAids on that world, wish i wouldnt of quit but had too much stuff to do and not enough time to play the game.

DeletedUser

ScotchTape;n30466 said:
I was in TCG several months ago... Did they merge with BBK? I was SuperAids on that world, wish i wouldnt of quit but had too much stuff to do and not enough time to play the game.

i replied in the other thread :)