• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

not as good quality, but a decet map i guess

map_www_en2_f52d75f23370446a31c43adf2e4a0ace_14309369378587.png

DeletedUser

or is he asking if we need it? But aren't you supposed to look at yourself BEFORE you try and shed your ideas on other people? I mean that's how I was raised...? get yourself in order before you help others? yourself first, country second, others third?

DeletedUser

You're clearly overthinking things. Leave that to the professionals.

DeletedUser

Rather over think things than not think at all! Better be over prepared than under prepared!

Besides, why should we fear something deformed that clearly hasnt done anything noteworthy of being feared for?

DeletedUser

sushiman700
"Rather over think things than not think at all! Better be over prepared than under prepared!

Besides, why should we fear something deformed that clearly hasnt done anything noteworthy of being feared for?"

Actually Sushiman, yiu are actually wrong on this one. They seem to sabotage REALLY well. There is not even any point in playing the game anymore :( No tribe will ever rise (down) to AoW's level and be able to send so many sabs ;'(

DeletedUser

Eh, I'd take my chances. Plus we noble villages in the process where as they just seem to sab, defend, and lose villages... Don't know if they know how a true offensive village is supposed to look :/ Every AOW village I have cleared has been mixed to some extent. I'm hitting upwards of 55-60 now.

Besides, doesnt everyone sabotage really well since there is no counter yet? Havent tested out the new defense yet.

DeletedUser

Every AOW village I have cleared has been mixed to some extent. I'm hitting upwards of 55-60 now.

Just out of curiosity, exactly what have you cleared and nobled from AoW? Looking at TWstats no AoW player near your villages show any notable point loss so I guess the stats must be hiding your awesome personal victories.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, exactly what have you cleared and nobled from AoW? Looking at TWstats no AoW player near your villages show any notable point loss so I guess the stats must be hiding your awesome personal victories.

That's because they're all dead/kicked :p

DeletedUser

Branlonius
TXJason05
Wolfzwolf
ESBIII
Gerdopoulus
SgtPanthro

just to name a few...

DeletedUser

fredog
paul131313
orxenoc
shad0wfax
blockhead

And those are just the dead ones!

DeletedUser

Well, since we haven't had a map in 2 1/2 months, I took the liberty of making my own!

map_www_en2_56e3cf25884bd573e2bf38d229cc6dfa_14379089371307.png

As you can see, major advances to the core from every direction :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2503

Hey, AoW??? What happened to that blob in Kings territiory????