• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean by this. Since another user was at one time providing this before getting banned, there is a way to get the data. Masterminder has indicated he is moving forward with the project. Again I suggest anyone who can contribute to this effort get in touch with him.

DeletedUser

where can we find information on data integration and interfacing with tribalwars2? is there an api or something?

i might be able to help with this in my spare time.

DeletedUser

PM a mod, they stated somewhere that is their preferred method to begin this process.

DeletedUser1013

I discovered www.tw2-tools.com where you can generate maps for personalizing similar to TW1. For example:

vr6o36.png

DeletedUser1013

I realize that. Just thought you'd like an example of what the map generating tool can do. I don't normally run around making maps for worlds I don't play on a whim.

DeletedUser1013

Top 5 tribes (according to tw2-tools.com):

Have fun in the middle, there...

DeletedUser

4io2hc.jpg

6hnfpi.jpg

Updated with new top 10.

Made a few changes on the second map, any feedback or tips is appreciated =)
I feel like the first is easier to read...

DeletedUser

Just one question I'm not sure: are the kingdoms represented by the guidelines of the coordinates? It would be interesting to know the design of the kingdoms... I wonder if those small areas like 300|400 x 700y are accounted as a kindgom. If so, there would be 32 kingdoms in the world.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n20062 said:
Wonder what the huge Grey spot in the east is :rolleyes:

Hehe sorry mate, 10 different colours is already hard enough =( I wont be adding more to the party atm

It will be visible when I do a top 10 players map ;)

DeletedUser

I don't mind not being on it at all because we are small so there is less meaning to having us on it.
Just proud that nobody is in our area other then some genius from S-N nobling in our cluster...

DeletedUser

Eventually, id like to see TCG on the map. Were gonna be ranked 10 soon