• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

Hey guys since we don´t have any maps thread around I decided to create it.

Feel free to create and post your own maps!!!

DeletedUser

A site that was being used for maps and stats just went offline... It doesn't look like it's going to return. What are the links for Maps/Stats now???

DeletedUser

That is a very detailed map miss, i m greatful for your informative contribution. Will help plan many attack.

DeletedUser

The one I used is down atm dont know if it will work again

DeletedUser108

Thanks all for your posts. I have cleaned up this topic and removed some threads. Please note it is not allowed to talk about rule breaking or bans on this forum. From the rules:
  • Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behaviour. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers and public discussions therefor lack all the facts and usually end in flame wars or witch hunts - neither of which we want to see on the forums.
Please make sure that you follow the rules going forward or this topic may be locked.

DeletedUser

Is it now accurate to say that it is impossible to generate a complete and accurate world map without breaking the rules and risking consequences, due to the necessity of using scripts to accomplish this task?

DeletedUser

Just a question then, when innogames developer make a world map we can actually use, will he get banned too???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPTsIAKAbU, here is an example go too 24:00 and you see an Anet employ developer making entire 99% WvW population quit guild wars 2 in 4 months....
same path is happening here.... developer think outside the box, players are customers. this is not ''your game'' this is a game you are selling to gain your life bread. sadly both companies don't get that.....

(you need to have played both games to understand what i just posted xD)

DeletedUser

@cold7comfort
GW2 gets alot of hate for minor things. It's a big game and it therefore has lots of immature flamers. The WvW thingy is a single Anet employer, probably thinking they were"kill-trading". Besides Just as you'll find threads complaining about this dev interfering in GvG, you'll also find threads complaining about devs allowing this type of GvG to happen, saying it ruins WvW.

Instant-build, buying troops. Lots of bugs, and serious security holes. Apparently someone hacked and destroyed an entire world (on the russian servers). Innogames is in an entirely different league than Anet.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm definitely leaving this game for good. Passed on the leadership of GOW to the 2nd leader.

Maybe I'll play some Guild Wars 2 instead :)

DeletedUser108

The script that generated the map and ran that site was allowed by our team. That was not the issue here, and this is allowed as long as the person contacts the Community Manager before running the script. All of the requirements were met for that site to be run without any issues. If someone else wants to make another site they are free to do so, just send Daedalus a private message before you do.

DeletedUser

and get banned? no thanks^^
I got tons of experience from steel series and e sports and GvG max conflict center when moderators trying to give away excuses like.
it was a breach in rules.. but they could not say or give any way of proof.
too bad not allowed to post the video when a cod 4 pro mod player recorded his computer and made a pro mod mode and got banned because of it.
cod 4 crew tried to say ''breach in rule hack/cheat'' he uploaded when he followed every rule no hacks no cheat he had several anti hack/cheat systems 24/7...

Don't feel like explaining the whole PvE vs WvW drama i will just say you need to have played the game the GvG scene to understand what 80 guilds felt like being totally abandoned.
Guilds are quality like pre mades in this game. they make the good fighting. without them it's massive blobs all the time no quality no fun. and the game will bleed fast.

guild wars 2 these days is blob vs blob there is no guilds left in the game. do you think they are running out of players fast because nobody wanna lead on team speak and there is lack of pug commanders?

SFR got some guilds because they got a goal before CU arrive. to get most server points possible then they all gonna quit and server gonna be empty like vizunah square.
this game is bleeding too because they are trying to play on another player base and not tw 1 player base....

DeletedUser

cold7comfort;n7711 said:
and get banned? no thanks^^
I got tons of experience from steel series and e sports and GvG max conflict center when moderators trying to give away excuses like.
it was a breach in rules.. but they could not say or give any way of proof.
too bad not allowed to post the video when a cod 4 pro mod player recorded his computer and made a pro mod mode and got banned because of it.
cod 4 crew tried to say ''breach in rule hack/cheat'' he uploaded when he followed every rule no hacks no cheat he had several anti hack/cheat systems 24/7...

Don't feel like explaining the whole PvE vs WvW drama i will just say you need to have played the game the GvG scene to understand what 80 guilds felt like being totally abandoned.
Guilds are quality like pre mades in this game. they make the good fighting. without them it's massive blobs all the time no quality no fun. and the game will bleed fast.

guild wars 2 these days is blob vs blob there is no guilds left in the game. do you think they are running out of players fast because nobody wanna lead on team speak and there is lack of pug commanders?

SFR got some guilds because they got a goal before CU arrive. to get most server points possible then they all gonna quit and server gonna be empty like vizunah square.
this game is bleeding too because they are trying to play on another player base and not tw 1 player base....

I've seen you reference your programming in several posts. Why aren't you willing to take on the map generation function? As I've posted a few places, I'd be more than happy to offer up a donation to get it up and going (as I'm sure many others would if you put a 'donate' button on the website).

DeletedUser923

cold7comfort;n7645 said:
Just a question then, when innogames developer make a world map we can actually use, will he get banned too???

Now that is just .. wow. Why would a developer from InnoGames be banned from making a feature to the game? Just why?

On another note.. Lets quote ourselves again.

The script that generated the map and ran that site was allowed by our team. That was not the issue here, and this is allowed as long as the person contacts the Community Manager before running the script. All of the requirements were met for that site to be run without any issues. If someone else wants to make another site they are free to do so, just send Daedalus a private message before you do.

The script that ran the map site was legal. It did not, and will not cause for a ban.
Running scripts that sends out commands, trades, build buildings, etc etc will get you banned. No doubt about that.

But again, map tool script that generates map is still legal.

DeletedUser

Depending on how all the data is stored, I could potentially do the same thing Nickjer does for TW.

DeletedUser

Then please do. We need a world map ASAP. How fast can you get it done?

DeletedUser

On the .beta server there is a user named MasterMinder that I've been talking with about doing the world map project. I would highly suggest that anyone interested get in touch with him, as this type of thing is best suited as a collaboration, so that nobody gets burned out, and there exists redundancy (imho). I also have a thread on the .beta forum on the world map just as I did here. The link for that thread is:

http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/f...he-jesters-delight/22006-third-party-map-site

Masterminder profile is:

http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/member/1601-masterminder

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, for those interested, for these worlds, the community managers aren't making the data publicly accessible at this time, and don't have a set release day. So for maps, it's gonna have to wait a while...

DeletedUser

Which is absurd. Whoever's leading this project had no idea what they are doing.