• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

I was kinda bored so I made a map of the Top 5 Tribes, Hope ya like it =]

I did shorten a lot of the tribe names, looked better in my opinion, but I'll list them on here.

1. RNG - Chance Meeting
2. KoE - Knights of Erathia
3. BTK - Dreadnoughts
4. H.L - House Lannister
5. LOU - Legion of Unity

qIXu0fY.jpg

DeletedUser

This is really good and well made. I think it was time for something like this. Keep 'em coming!

DeletedUser269

I was expecting this momment :) thing i miss most from TW1 was the maps .... pretty colours and stats :D , keep them comin for sure ;)

DeletedUser

Here is another I just finished, Top 10 Players
I'm Happy to make more maps, let me know if anyone knows a big war is starting, always fun making a war map =]

13/10/2014
Top 10 Players:
1. Viking
2. saream
3. gosu
4. Lysol01
5. Klaczus
6. Weev
7. AlUr.Us
8. thann
9. RagnarLothbrok.
10. Viper

sLDOsUc.jpg

DeletedUser486

SuSpInTiOn;n9111 said:
How did you make this?
It was made on a third party map site which no longer is being run by the player who maintained it.

DeletedUser

Sigh.. I wonder how many months we're going to have to wait for someone to make another map.. or how many years til Inno gets to making us one..

DeletedUser

It would have been nice if ImagineDragon had left us the script he was using.

DeletedUser

Do we still not have any map facility?

If not, is it worth us bullying/bribing/flattering this guy either into extending his coverage from the german servers, or else seeing if he would be prepared to release the code so that somebody else could do it?

http://www.ds-pro.de/2/weltkarte.php

DeletedUser

His map doesn't work 100%. It's flawed but has the right idea.

DeletedUser892

Yes, You re right Syzygy05 !
No Strategic map, no money,.........No fresh TWstats............no money....no fresh player and tribe list in the game......no money.

DeletedUser

This is an an awesome map, although it's already very out dated with the many changes that have occurred lately. Maps are a very useful tool and really a necessity to plan properly. It saves so much time. Sorry but the in game map is very difficult for global planning. Is there any chance we can get a global game map, hopefully similar to Imagine Dragon's????? And soon please :)) Thanks.

DeletedUser

Wow, ALOT has changed in a month. A month ago, my tribe was nothing, had a crappy rank, and today, We, Ginseng, are ranked number 5.

DeletedUser

You need to update the map. LKA and SNT have merged and now they are a much bigger tribe