• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser

f17c23daef77d9fd76c153a58c0c6b0f

Last Stand for Juval: Merge between TCS and UBH has become, the final cool-down will be tomorrow when the entire two tribes merge together.

Best world ever!

DeletedUser3016

If it wasn't for the attrition rate on this world, I would love for it to stay open permanently! Doesn't look like I will get my wish, but it's going to be one that we know we have all been through several wars, loved each other, hated each other, and now it comes to a close! Congrats to all still standing, and I look forward to seeing our names in the Hall of Fame!

DeletedUser

I'm still on the second page of Bash.

You guys all suck.

If Juval is finally ending, I might migrate to the newest world, and play as a low point turtle just to preform the military aspect that is much more entertaining than constantly loading up villages which takes days upon days of time I don't have.

The issue is, no one ever listens.

What madman gave Andy moderating powers?

DeletedUser3016

I'm still on the second page of Bash.

You guys all suck.

If Juval is finally ending, I might migrate to the newest world, and play as a low point turtle just to preform the military aspect that is much more entertaining than constantly loading up villages which takes days upon days of time I don't have.

The issue is, no one ever listens.

What madman gave Andy moderating powers?

The same one that thought I was good enough to promote to senior too!

DeletedUser

:) the mighty hero,xziaaaac, who decided to leave the game and speak on the forum instead.
Let me know when you planning to join so I can be there on the other side, making you quit another world.

DeletedUser2013

Well let me be the first to congratulate you...I'm not bitter this world will be ending soon...dissapointed with how the end has panned out