• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser2010

Wise words Kendawg1987, WOW thought we would be one easy target, man were they wrong, they became NOT target. They even said they would finish us in a month,,lol, guess what, 1 month later we are still here, destroying them to the point where they offered peace and we refused.
WOW...will fall

DeletedUser1717

Wise words Kendawg1987, WOW thought we would be one easy target, man were they wrong, they became NOT target. They even said they would finish us in a month,,lol, guess what, 1 month later we are still here, destroying them to the point where they offered peace and we refused.
WOW...will fall
Indeed they will krav i got your back you know that! :)

DeletedUser

Here is an attempted translation of the complete Gibberish Ken just posted.

"most all who is numbers which won't get you far no talent past the top 30 players except barb nobles huh because most of their good players are here in my tribe now and NOT isn't someone to be messed with they are ally and attacking them will be not in your best decsion u wow players since you are very dishonorable just liek spv and ork attacking us while tryin to work out a alliance which is a sham spv personally have great players if a truce could be made it would be but i think it is too far out of reach"

Most players are just point hoarders which get you anywhere. There is no talent past the top 30 players except for barb noblers, because most of their good players are here in my tribe now and New Order Tribe isn't someone to be messed with. They are an ally and attacking them will not be a wise decision for you Wind of Winters players since you are very dishonorable just like Spartan Vanguard and Order of Kalkstein attacking use while trying to work out an alliance with us. Spartan Vanguard personally have great players if a truce was able we would take it but it's too far out of our reach.

Basically Ken is at War with every tribe in the top 8 other than UBH, and desperately wants some to go. His tribe is riddled with spies and he's tugging at straws to try and find one of many.

He merges with tribes to keep himself artificially on the top of the leader board even though THE WOLFPACK is dominating his tribe taking ground every day and have so far lost nothing of significance, all while being 1/3 of Awakening the Fury's points.

You should have changed your tribes name to "Attempting to Awaken our Inactives"

Your position at the top of the leaderboard is artificial you have no one in your tribe who is capable of leading wars, you have no one with any significant skill of strategy and it's only a matter of time before your tribe ceases to exist and will probably be split into two halfs, the half that is behind ORK which for some reason you decided to merge with a completely useless tribe to you just top keep your points up, and the part of your tribe on the WoW front. Your center tribe will be destroyed and ruined by THE WOLFPACK.

But you don't care do you Ken? Because after all, you've already ran away to the rim for when you get over run.

http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_en10_6fe02fc9f4e5c558d5532a7d0387bafa_14393998536918.png

To protect your coins and not your allies, look at all those poor rimmed red dots that you did nothing to help while you ran away with your tail between your legs.

DeletedUser

Hey,Ziac shut up..this is a Thread for MAPS! not novels,if you want to make a new thread somewhere else where you ridicule Ken or whoever you wish,just not here.Im not a Forum Mod but ive been updating the Maps for a while now and prefer if people didnt spam this with useless stuff,cus now the Map got burried. -.-

DeletedUser

Wow Ziiaaac. This is outside of the game technically. This right here called the external forums is where people should be peaceful. Playful jabs at each other is to be expected with the type of game this is. But you just downright insulted Ken's intelligence. That is unsportsman-like behaviour. Grow up.

Also appreciating the maps being updated. I am only tracking our allies and enemies on mine, but it's nice to see the entire world and what's going on. Puts a new light on things. Though I have to laugh at the self updating ones earlier. Perhaps the maps can be made static so that we can see how the world looked at that time? The dynamic maps sort of make big holes when tribes disband to form a new tribe.

DeletedUser

Ive started putting them on Dynamic,since i only put like the T10-15 tribes and usually the T10 dont change that much.When something more major happens i do update the map thou.
Also Dynamic map allows us to see where the tribes are growing almost daily.

DeletedUser

Here is a new map to show what happened since last nights disbanding of ATF.If new tribes forge ill update it,but for now it seems ATF desided to go into WLF who they "hate".Keeping it Dynamic should show the changes,when the site updates the map.
514da08d1b17b9efb10db68fb05f273a

DeletedUser2079

Does anybody know how to employ the recent conquers map?

DeletedUser1717

Here is a map of the whole world! good map ghekor but here is every tribe actually have a chance surviving time a bit
5440a76c3c1c4f15d3a0668e5ed8e819

DeletedUser

Here is a map of the whole world! good map ghekor but here is every tribe actually have a chance surviving time a bit

For some reason your map looks broken..it only appeared here where i quoted you :/

DeletedUser

06be42a7eff2f3c2ce156eee9264ac73

Yes, this is a new update of the present map on 08.12.2015. In which NOT and UBH is at war with the other 6 allies tribes.

DeletedUser

When has UBH not been at war with pretty much everyone else? :D

DeletedUser

9e9aa6c65bc5fa0feedcc60cc8d058a6

THE WOLFPACK no longer exists, in recent events it has joined forces with United Brotherhood, one of their long lasting enemies. While UBH, NOT and TCS are the 3 dominant tribes to date, war continues to happen between NOT and the rest of the world, due to the fact that TCS joins foces with UBH to stop the NOT invasion.