• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser

map_www_en10_680cf10dbbce73c417eeea1b04a3171c_14330375164006.png

DeletedUser

We have a new #1 tribe so here is a new Map. Lets try and keep the colors the same for tribe so we can see progress.

0695fd3ef200ed48cc0fc85ad0f1e799

DeletedUser

Below is a new Map since there have been some changes in the top 10 tribes. And look at that new tribe in Yellow. Boy they look like they will be a powerhouse soon. LOL i guess im a little biased there haha ;)

851dd20f638e0f18d64a64f5491fc756

DeletedUser2062

The Order of Kalkstein (ORK) has become a very dominant force in recent weeks (We were already hehe)
i am currently listed in the top 30 of tribe members at the moment i am quite proud of my achievement i hope to reach the top 10 in the tribe in the near future :-D

DeletedUser

I think B-R and TDB (partially as i am bias) should be shown on the map too. Would fill in some massive blanks on the map

DeletedUser1717

current world as i see it lol all top 15 tribes well 16 because art of war no merged with us lol

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 285

DeletedUser

Ill do one once TDB and TBH merge fully :) also will give the T15 some more time since some of the lower ranks are moving up/down.

DeletedUser2079

hmmmmm. WOW look like they have a hole punching them through the gut! Opinions? On the other side of WOW are NOT, ExS and TheLost.

wow it is evident that these guys have no idea who they were messing with!

DeletedUser

My personal opinion(and not one to reflect what others from my tribe think) is that WoW are overglorified barb noblers,the members that were once in W W(Westeros Warriors) atleast some of them were decent players from what i know,but the other tribe they merged with DWR/DWW Family was filled with newbs that couldnt hit a villa properly even if they used an actual ICBM :D
Seriously my memories of my short war with them were filled with so much laughter it was unbearable,heck some of them were so ashamed to be in that tribe they switched sides and came to us.

DeletedUser1717

most all who is numbers which won't get you far no talent past the top 30 players except barb nobles huh because most of their good players are here in my tribe now and NOT isn't someone to be messed with they are ally and attacking them will be not in your best decsion u wow players since you are very dishonorable just liek spv and ork attacking us while tryin to work out a alliance which is a sham spv personally have great players if a truce could be made it would be but i think it is too far out of reach