• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser1914

Ok.So since I joined this world recently about say 5 mins give or take i decided to make some maps to make this very small world so much more interesting.first up we have the top 10! destined to change dramatically .
edd52340b4d79e23e90f0456092616c7

K so idea of the above is its MEANT to be self updating.But due to shifts of actual tribes in top ten it wont and will need changing every so often :)
Credits to tw2tools.

DeletedUser1945

9b78348b221feddebeac9ac3f8976c27

I took away the tribeless players so it's easier to see, especially in the centre. Also should be self updating :)

DeletedUser300

Warlords will be soon out of the top 10, they pretty much collapsed lol.

DeletedUser

Nicely done...i'm actually liking the WW recruitment area. Maybe this is a "Halt" to all the mass-recruiting from anywhere style that has happened so far.

Another point is that i find it quite strange that a game with a 200 member limit has a need for "Families". Bloody sad if you ask me..lol

Jas

DeletedUser

Fools and Jesters....are you following the game...lol

Jas

DeletedUser

im new to the World so i dont have much insight on this stuff

DeletedUser300

Well, I didn't like the merge but hey when the 2 old tribes merged it would be more then 200 members so poof there were 2 tribes after merge. It makes the chat silent tho miss my buds in F :'(

DeletedUser2028

SPV wasn't a mass recruitment tribe we actually held the eastern part of the map but then WAR merged into SPV so we kinda got clustered in the middle now XD

DeletedUser

The issue i find with the Maps is they arent self-updating it seems

DeletedUser

Here is a Top 20 Map but hard to see as there are only so many colors to choose from

b14c408a3b0de878856da56a94d204a6

DeletedUser300

Too bad the tribe your in isn't anymore in the top 10 eh?

and god, I'm nobling so many ex-WAR members who are left in the cold by SPV, good to get to SPVs little cluster in the core.

DeletedUser

Not really, we are trimming some fat. I would rather be with a solid group of players than care for Rank. As rank can come just from Mass-Recruiting lol...

So did SPV and WAR merge? and leave members hanging?

DeletedUser300

Yep they did, they actually left an entire provicne in the NE core, so me and my friend are profiting fromt he situation and rolliung up the stuff so we can get our hands on the ex-WAR leader and their best players :')

@shrimp you know that provicne I'm noblign right now in thats what I'm talking about but not much left when me and Bulk took already 6 villas total :'P

DeletedUser

yeah, we may have gone a little bit crazy with the nobles, we just saw all of these villages and said "oh look, candy" :p