• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps Top Three Tribes

DeletedUser3814

So, can we just reschedule the reinviting of everyone to right now so we can get on with things?
TCW'ers, if, unlikely as it is, this actually isnt just a "clever" ploy to get spies into the other tribes and try to set us up against each other, you better set up a new tribe quickly as none of you will be accepted elsewhere.

You assume we want to be accepted elsewhere.

DeletedUser3505

map_www_en23_b9ba6833b7deede9ec81a3fd824e1410_14860522514741.png

DeletedUser

See this is where the map is now completely misleading... Because TCW players got 1. banned 2. quit and left for EN25 after whoever disbanded the tribe. and 3. Scattered into like 5 different tribes or NO tribe at all to track, but still playing. Broken Pieces, Plebs of Justice, The Last Tribe, Support, Sausage Fest, One Piece etc are remnants of when TCW/Nightmare and Oblivion all merged into TCW. There are at least 2 more as well.

DeletedUser4090

See this is where the map is now completely misleading... Because TCW players got 1. banned 2. quit and left for EN25 after whoever disbanded the tribe. and 3. Scattered into like 5 different tribes or NO tribe at all to track, but still playing. Broken Pieces, Plebs of Justice, The Last Tribe, Support, Sausage Fest, One Piece etc are remnants of when TCW/Nightmare and Oblivion all merged into TCW. There are at least 2 more as well.

Doesn't really matter, they will all be internaled anyway, give it a week or two.

DeletedUser4005

Those folk try to make noobs war Yak,but isnt working. All of them will get nobled soon.so this horror world ends

DeletedUser4005

Based on my calc. This world will end soon. Its boring to be honest.

DeletedUser4015

Based on my calc. This world will end soon. Its boring to be honest.
To win a world it's 80% of the combined top ten tribes village count right?
NBS would still need 1700+ villages from the other 9 tribes in the top 10 and have been capping at about 40 villages a day.
Minimum 45 days left to go at that rate and it will probably increase further as tribes not directly fighting with NBS continue to grow.
Still boring though after the big 3 merge and TCW ban hammer.

DeletedUser4005

Your right but it wont take 3-6 mounts to finish it. There is little ressistance tbh,thats why it is boring :/

DeletedUser3730

If by merging you mean recruiting their 5 biggest players and proceeding to noble the rest, then I guess we did merge with Ao1. Not that I think we needed to recruit those players, that decision was taken well above my pay grade.

DeletedUser4005

Noobs merged cuz tcw suddenly had 43 tribe lvl and 200 members. We joined to destroy them,it was fun but then they died,ao1 died also,we took the 5 best and eated the rest. Now we chase whats left of both tribes. So dont judge us if there is a valid explenation. Also this whole tribe lvl and 200 members is a joke and its killing the game,every world is the same.literarly

DeletedUser4090

CW always had these numbers though, they even had more then just the 200. Just not in one tribe.

And just be happy the tribe thing requires you to donate now.. These 100+ player tribes have been in tribalwars for as long as I can remember...

DeletedUser3730

I guess we need a new map after the merger of NBS and YAK.