• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps Top Three Tribes

DeletedUser4098

Top three tribes as of 19.01.17:
Winterstein_19_1_17.png

DeletedUser

Okay folks I have have personally cleaned this thread. Please respect a players thread by not spamming it.

DeletedUser4365

So what exactly is happening out in that big blank space with the robot?

DeletedUser4346

this is a good map but you forgot yakuza they are top 5

:)

please make a new map including yakuza

DeletedUser4207

they will be soon, yak are very strong... need to watch out for them

ceero is a great leader
The best leader some would say! He has lead Yak from rank 10 to 4 in such a short time!

DeletedUser

We're getting off topic again. Can someone please post up a neutral map, not one intentionally taking a shot at a specific tribe? Yakuza are in there, they are top 5. Either include them without being insulting or get someone else who is neutral to post maps please. :)

DeletedUser4090

The name of the topic is top THREE tribes, not five.

DeletedUser4098

We're getting off topic again. Can someone please post up a neutral map, not one intentionally taking a shot at a specific tribe? Yakuza are in there, they are top 5. Either include them without being insulting or get someone else who is neutral to post maps please. :)

Had a go at making a neutral map for you. Have to be honest though, it doesn't work too well in my opinion.
neutralwinterstein.png

DeletedUser4271

I would update it and be none biased...IF TW2 tools would actually not crash whenever i want to go make a map.....

DeletedUser4098

I would update it and be none biased...IF TW2 tools would actually not crash whenever i want to go make a map.....

That's just TW2-Tools way of trying to say that Yakuza doesn't belong in a Top 'Three' Tribes thread.

DeletedUser4271

That's just TW2-Tools way of trying to say that Yakuza doesn't belong in a Top 'Three' Tribes thread.
And a tribe full of crowners do? get back on topic or go away.This is not a yakuza nor Ao1 ,TCW,NBS bashing thread.Make your own bashing thread of stay off and keep on topic.

DeletedUser3505

And a tribe full of crowners do? get back on topic or go away.This is not a yakuza nor Ao1 ,TCW,NBS bashing thread.Make your own bashing thread of stay off and keep on topic.
It's his thread :p

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en23_34191ac658648e9a7f8721882c85631a_14854024239368.png

NBS - Merge upon merge.Fighting TCW atleast NAP with yakuza(im too lazy to check our diplomacy page) no idea about the other tribes
TCW - possibly fighting the entire world.Crowns and Merges and a little birdy told me some of their top have been banned
Ao1 - war against Telford their winning i think no idea about other diplomacy
Yakuza - Fighting TCW at a standstill.Have a tad culling needed.
Tel - losing against Ao1 no idea about other tribes diplomacy.

DeletedUser4005

What merge? Nobody joined when scorpio,nameless and shadow merged.