• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

Take a quick sleep n come back to witness WAR unlocking more space for the remaining SIP babies, it is confirmed. xd

Take a quick sleep n come back to witness WAR unlocking more space for the remaining SIP babies, it is confirmed. xd
pretty much. and i was already wearing of the 70 members they have going on. I'd take quality over quantity any day. So i cant really blame cal.
Ya no worries kcal never finshes a server he gets bored and moves on lol
but also this. I dont think I've ever seen him finish a world lmao though admittedly he doesnt usually coin this hard so early on

a mans gotta sleep sometime floki. even being insomniac i still need a few hours shut eye.

Seems itll be down to random vs war...and honestly i think random will win in the long run, Just because war has too many new players .
dang mean team doesnt exist huh..

a mans gotta sleep sometime floki. even being insomniac i still need a few hours shut eye.

Seems itll be down to random vs war...and honestly i think random will win in the long run, Just because war has too many new players .
haha yessss very true. nothing could happen haha :)

RND don't have the player base to win.

Besides 40% of the tribe will jump ship soon as daddy returns.

'INCOMING ANOTHER TOXIC UNITY RANKED TRIBE'

What this space.

True

Rather play with dedicated players who don't quit though. Retarded spending $1000's just to quit or get wrecked. Kcal has never finished a server due to quitting or getting killed just saying.
Who can blame him for quitting when a server takes almost a year to finish.

when im not working 52+ hours a week.
Might be lucky and get one on saturday aussie time around lunch /2pm gmt+10

but brief overview.
K-cal left WAR
RND declare war against WAR
WAR have and still are struggling to recoup because they turned into a mass recruit tribe and are more or less divided between a handful of council members who all want different directions and all have ideas but nobody is really pushing/stepping up to lead the actual battle efforts and are all instead attempting to fix their fuckups with diplomacy and wondering why the entire tribe is running around like a headless chicken.

when im not working 52+ hours a week.
Might be lucky and get one on saturday aussie time around lunch /2pm gmt+10

but brief overview.
K-cal left WAR
RND declare war against WAR
WAR have and still are struggling to recoup because they turned into a mass recruit tribe and are more or less divided between a handful of council members who all want different directions and all have ideas but nobody is really pushing/stepping up to lead the actual battle efforts and are all instead attempting to fix their fuckups with diplomacy and wondering why the entire tribe is running around like a headless chicken.
Almost right, the council members didn't have different directions, almost all of them were forced to quit due to log in/IRL issues in the same 2 days. Was going just fine until that point.

top 4 tribes marked, rest gray

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 19.53.52.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 19.53.52.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 126