• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

1652699270901.png

16/05/2022

Last edited:
Mapwawel.png

I used to make the maps on the earlier worlds that I played. And caused significant drama due to it sometimes xD. People forget that map makers are NOT impartial especially if they play the world. Everyone is always going to have friends and preferences etc and yes that does potentially affect any rankings that may be done. In saying that I am not playing under rhaegar this world. But some will know who I am nonetheless.​

Top 10 Tribes

#1 New World Order
Rank one Currently has near double the members of other tribes and you can see that at a whopping 338k Point score, Tribe level 29 and 74 members. Their not just relying on members though.Second highest Bashpoints at 954k ,Significantly high OBP than defence which is a good sign. So far. Member wise they have a good mix of new ,old /experienced vs inexperienced players...which may be their downfall

#2 Mean Team
#2 with 40 members and 185k points,26 tribe level. Leading on the Bashpoints board by a considerable amount at 1.112.916k and only around a 200k difference in DBP and OBP, They seem to have a more experienced roster overall with most SEEMING to be a remake of NRU/NSD from Terebolivia.

#3 Sipping Expresso
#3 and my favourite tribe name barring black sails(ty netflix awesome show). 56 members,127k points and tribe level of 10, Their roster is fairly unkown to me As i did stop playing for nearly 20 worlds that isn't exactly a suprise. However the names i do see are on the more inexperienced side bar a few. The low tribe level will definitely hurt them later on and indicates a lack of crowing that other tribes have done. Oh and 296k BP overall so not alot of fighting compared to the top 2 tribes equal split OBP and DBP.

#4 Random
Ah where do i begin here. Players 19 Points 115k and a massive coined tribe level of 43. Small tribe seemingly huge coiners .Quasi experienced roster(see above comment regarding abscence) my only worry is not alot of those players ever lasted long late game. The tribe skill will be a huge focus later game. 3rd on BP board 578k overall ,Heavily OBP currently.

#5 Bases belong to us
114k Points ,37 members tribe level 27, So fairly consistent on the coining in top tribes this world instead of one or two.Roster has mainly unkown players to me bar a few who like expresso dont tend to do so well late game bar 1 or 2 guys. 346k Overall bash so also not too much fighting but mostly OBP

#6 No Name
104k points , 26 members tribe level 13, Roster of mostly unkowns but around 5 older players I recognise from en53. 350k bash mostly offensive ,Cant comment much as i dont actually know/have anything too say about them

#7 North Power
58k,34 players tribe level 19 , Newer roster than other tribes i think,Low points so most likely a newer tribe map wise their all over the place. Potentially MRT-ish Time will tell 164k Overall bash but mostly offensive too

#8 Cabbage patch
57k ,22 members tribe level 12 , Now despite their low ranking this roster is basically all players I've seen on terebolivia or older worlds. Good players in general I expect them to either merge into one of the more experience tribes or to join the top ranks quickly.Welcome back Barren. Their bash reflects. 458k overall bash equal split dbp and obp

#9 Black Sails
39k 25 members tribe level 12, Good solid roster like cabbage patch newer leadership than what i usually see from most guys in their roster. Time will tell 99k bash overall more obp than defense

#10 Nato
No mention. their a small probably inactive tribe

PSA - some colours are darker .I tried to offset it but theres only so many base colours i can use for 10 tribes.

Worlds only new and Nobles haven't come out in force yet. The next few weeks will shape the world. Hopefully it stay as it is with nearly 7 tribes who have the ABILITY to fight it out rather than merge into 2 or 3 tribes as per usual. Dont bloody crucify me for my opinions or beliefs you twats or you can go back to no maps again

The number 1 3 and 4 tribes are working together to take out meanteam and CPS. I mean there may even be more tribes allied up, im not sure. Those are the 3 tribes near CPS atleast with coordinated attacks. Either way its rather stupid. Most tribes crowned themselves to +20% faster recruitment speed from the start... and RND is at 43. It is pretty evident from how quickly the top tribes are growing that the crowned levels def put in work.

People are still moling multiple barbs to 3500 to noble them as well...

This world has had the most crowns of any world ive seen at this point being donated into it.

The top tribes are also playing politics. Unless they start fighting each other I dont foresee this being a long world. Or maybe they plan on taking out CPS and Mean team then merging together?

The other running theory is that RND basically knows they will kill NWO so they are using NWO for the early game advantage.

pretty heavily crowned world. Pretty insane. You kill a nuke and its back the next day on 2 villages because ppl keep rebuying them.

Last edited:
dont get me wrong, i dont mind a few crowns here or there. but holy crap has it been alot. like even before nobles were out barbs were being moled for more resources.... which were also then being catad down by others... only for other villages near the big crowners be moled back up.

The number 1 3 and 4 tribes are working together to take out meanteam and CPS. I mean there may even be more tribes allied up, im not sure. Those are the 3 tribes near CPS atleast with coordinated attacks. Either way its rather stupid. Most tribes crowned themselves to +20% faster recruitment speed from the start... and RND is at 43. It is pretty evident from how quickly the top tribes are growing that the crowned levels def put in work.

This world has had the most crowns of any world ive seen at this point being donated into it.

The top tribes are also playing politics. Unless they start fighting each other I dont foresee this being a long world. Or maybe they plan on taking out CPS and Mean team then merging together?

The other running theory is that RND basically knows they will kill NWO so they are using NWO for the early game advantage.

pretty heavily crowned world. Pretty insane. You kill a nuke and its back the next day on 2 villages because ppl keep rebuying them.
they are scared

Well the merging has already began. CBS has merged into RND and black sails.
RND is potentially breaking the alliance with NWO due to it.

A few significant changes within 24hrs already. Unfortunately RND is likely to win purely due to the lvl 42 tribe skills. if they open more member slots many will clamour to get into said tribe for that alone. An unfortunate thing hopefully the world doesnt descend to rnd/mean team vs the rest of the world. Which i find extremely possible.

looks like the tribe currently number 9 are the russians! -V- has arrived to ruin this world

or maybe someones alts

Well the merging has already began. CBS has merged into RND and black sails.
RND is potentially breaking the alliance with NWO due to it.

A few significant changes within 24hrs already. Unfortunately RND is likely to win purely due to the lvl 42 tribe skills. if they open more member slots many will clamour to get into said tribe for that alone. An unfortunate thing hopefully the world doesnt descend to rnd/mean team vs the rest of the world. Which i find extremely possible.
not really a merger more so 1/3 wanting to join RND 1/3 wanting to join black sails and 1/3 wanting to remain CPS so they all kinda just split up

Sipping Poopresso are merging into WAR, some info for you Rhaegar, keep up btw.
a mans gotta sleep sometime floki. even being insomniac i still need a few hours shut eye.

Seems itll be down to random vs war...and honestly i think random will win in the long run, Just because war has too many new players .