• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

big push in the core this past few weeks by JHN, as well as a big push by BLK in the south. Pretty interesting turns of events. But maybe the South will start to turn blue again as the core players are done eating the core BLK and can move onto more larger players for better moral.

thx for the map boss. It sure looks interesting. I would enjoy NA to be at the map also since some of them have respectably lingered in the core.

DeletedUser5325

1595887924378.png

good map Bagels. We have our backs against the wall against JHN but we are coming out swinging. World far from over

going to call it out here. JHN are a gutless bunch with their use of sabotage. It is a gutless part of the game and we are going to take great pleasure in destroying the players in JHN that use it. We have not retaliated to date but our patience is wearing thin. Trying fighting with honor and not sabotage. Going to name JuiceBox here as an offender...absolutely pathetic

DeletedUser1914

going to call it out here. JHN are a gutless bunch with their use of sabotage. It is a gutless part of the game and we are going to take great pleasure in destroying the players in JHN that use it. We have not retaliated to date but our patience is wearing thin. Trying fighting with honor and not sabotage. Going to name JuiceBox here as an offender...absolutely pathetic

@JuiceBox Sabotage has been "forbidden" for years.Are you really going to start it up again? I mean i had some respect for you as a player..But if you use sabo then frankly what respect i had is going out the window.Same for any in jhin.And i have a lot of old friends in jhin who i think would agree sabotage is more than a little underhanded

I love how people try to get the community's sympathy.....when they the one who been sabbing long before we have! sab report Hitting me personally by a player from blk. so cry me a river juice was asked by me lit yesterday to sab for me. lol

we retaliate back. then you msg Aero asking for no sabs when all along you have players doing it... then when you don't get the response you thought u were gonna get. so you come to the forums to bash players for using a game mechanic which personally i don't really use sab so don't matter to me. but that's like us asking hey don't use your use use your nobles etc could be anything.

I also do understand how it's been a long standing thing to not sab since pre home guard era but No "barb nobling" has also been a thing to bt seems blk is keen to do that to but hey who cares to be honest this is a game so let's just play it! and have fun!!!!

so let me get this straight....you want me to stoop down to ur level so its fair for everyone? Am i hearing this right? Go cry me a river. Past worlds the players may have banned Sabs, but this world aint no such thing exists. Its a dom world, DOM worlds are hot and intense, if u can't handle the heat then quit. I won't cry if u do the same thing to me. Go ahead, I never said u couldn't.

Besides, yall already know how i feel about players going to externals and whining, so what make u think ur whining here will make any difference.... I don't know u much Chunks, I hear ur a tough nut to crack and I look forward to our fight, for it shall be epic. But know this, in war there are no rules. I respect this and so should u. Its a two lane road, if I can't handle what I dish out then I am a pathetic noob. But I can handle what I dish out so I continue to dish it out.

Don't expect me to dumb down my efforts so that everyone can have a chance to win. And yes, ur players do it too so don't give that "its unfair" crap. Before coming here to complain maybe control ur members before trying to control someone else's.

Its part of the game, if u don't like it, don't play the game. Like the ol saying goes, *Don't hate the player, hate the game*

I'm a competitive guy but fun to play along side with. Those recent sabs were due to me being a good tribemate and helping them out. It doesn't matter who woulda asked me from my tribe, i support them all. They got a need, I got their back. I make jokes all the time and have laughs with the tribe. But when its game time, I play for reals. I have never ever in both RL or in game handicapped myself so my competitor can have it fair. Cause thats just not how things work. Sounds cruel, but its the way things go. They teach u these things growing up if u ever played sports. Winning is priority. 2nd is teamwork. Both of which I take to heart.

y
I'm a competitive guy but fun to play along side with. Those recent sabs were due to me being a good tribemate and helping them out. It doesn't matter who woulda asked me from my tribe, i support them all. They got a need, I got their back. I make jokes all the time and have laughs with the tribe. But when its game time, I play for reals. I have never ever in both RL or in game handicapped myself so my competitor can have it fair. Cause thats just not how things work. Sounds cruel, but its the way things go. They teach u these things growing up if u ever played sports. Winning is priority. 2nd is teamwork. Both of which I take to heart.
es Juicy I played sport growing up and was taught that #1 is sportsmanship

DeletedUser1914

This game gets dirty very easily these days, whether it is spies in every tribe, dirty tricks to destroy tribes, sabotages
I mean we have always had spies in tribes. Its basically a given if you want to get anywhere past early game.(or I'm still paranoid from when that was a thing).

Frankly Pain.If your going to supply proof atleast do it so you dont end up looking sus. Showing a screenshot with an action but not a date only to then have it pointed out that was when they were in Tonkawa was lel.

@JuiceBox Yeah i get you help your tribe.I've done shite things in the name of my tribes in the past.But like never sabotage. Thats where i draw lines.And I've destroyed tribes from the inside before. Theres very little I would not do for my friends and my tribe.But sabotage is and always will be the one thing i wont be doing.Regardless of who asks me too. Personally a player of your size having to use sabs to take down others is a little embarrassing i would figure. Basically saying you don't think you could do it without sabs.

Also @agent.pain you mention barb nobling by BLK and yet players like Omega and Frisbee have taken 8+ barbs in a province within the past 24hrs alone.Granted it was to get into a province containing BLK members.But wasting 8 nobles instead of the 2 for church villages was wasteful.

Then theres Juicebox and companies habit of using inactive accounts like Prebster to take random barbs in BLK territory to slow down our approach.

Dirty game these days.

Lets see how long that momentum lasts once I finish up eating MiniJ
Mighty juice flexing on eating a player three times smaller than him and then running SABO on him, really tells me how small juice has....
If you have ever played competative sports or anything similar you no those are not the first priority. You can even ask one of the best athletes of all time and the most competative guy I have heard of Michael Jordan and ask what is the most important thing in sports. He aint gonna say winning. He would more like say sportmanship and respect. You the type of guy, thats win with all cost, but what that really gives you till the end. I am really competative aswell, but I can compete with rules and respect, and if I lose, I will lose to better one with respect.

For the prebster shit, just kick the inactive and stop the coop abuse.

DeletedUser5325

@JuiceBox

can I ask how much rss did that take to switch? or did you have those from the beginning?

not here to bash on you or anything I think you know how we feel.