• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser

00420c6928c4baf3810f8cd9ab90928c

A51 vs TEN
AMO vs A51
TFT vs A51, PNX, -EA

DeletedUser

TEN are more spread out than us, and we're more tightly packed, but we don't really have anywhere to go, not to mention that some of our members are inactive. I don't know who's going to win this war at this point, but I can't see it ending as well as us (A51/ASH) first thought it would.

DeletedUser694

Looking at the different maps it looks like TEN are getting the better of ASH and starting to surround them, this should look obvious to the ASH leadership and it will be interesting to see how they counter this.

DeletedUser

Looking at the different maps it looks like TEN are getting the better of ASH and starting to surround them, this should look obvious to the ASH leadership and it will be interesting to see how they counter this.
The front lines have been like that for a while now, and we're reacting by pushing forwards into their core, it's taking a while, but we're getting there.

DeletedUser694

If you look at the different maps it looks like TEN are either recruiting in the SW or they are taking villages there. The center looks very similar on both maps

DeletedUser

Well I know for a fact that we're taking villages from them (I'm doing it myself as are the other players around me) and at this point TEN has merged with so many other tribes that I don't really know what areas they're expanding to or simply just recruiting in

DeletedUser694

I can see you are taking villages but so are they, i can't see any mergers recently into TEN, i can see a few players being internalled and a few others have joined.
Both sides have some very experienced players so it will need something special for the world to sit up and notice a big difference.
Lets see how everything happens over the next couple of week, hopefully it will start to get interesting for both sides.
Can we have some stats please just interested in the numbers.

DeletedUser3374

Would be interesting to see the map of the top 5 tribe's now.

DeletedUser

I didn't realise that TFT had gone so far south, and I don't really know what PHX is doing, they're all over the place. TEN have gone a bit out of control, but most of that is from merging, and then they're us, ASH, we could have done much better, but most of our top players went inactive at the start of our world with TEN, so we're not really growing or expanding right now.

DeletedUser3374

ASH have moved to the South East rim too. Are you getting resistance from TFT ?

DeletedUser

I think that that may have been the result of a small merge, not too sure though.