• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser

CSR Look pretty good. MYM are all spread out so idk about them.. Same with TLN also i think there at war with B-R but not sure about that one

DeletedUser

GlU are dead and there is only 3 members that are keeping them up there at the momment as them 3 are in the top 50 but i think they might leave and go to a bigger tribe

DeletedUser

I will seriously be dissapointed if not 4 of the top 5 tribes dissapear in Smoke... Bamboo Union, I'm cheering for you :)

DeletedUser1953

bIrdieeee;n30431 said:
I will seriously be dissapointed if not 4 of the top 5 tribes dissapear in Smoke... Bamboo Union, I'm cheering for you :)

Thanks a lot! :)

DeletedUser1914

d1cc990c8952395742c0727954ed5ae8

So new maps.Little birdy told me the world is finalllyyy heating up.

DeletedUser

rhaegar2;n29123 said:
I tried finding some maps of some of the OLD original tw world.But it would seem they dont exist on their forum anymore... instead i found fun little war decelerations which you dont see now-days enjoy!

!WAR! Vs Exile World 15 http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?201559-!WAR!-vs-Exile-Family&highlight=exile
oh and i found this few
julymap.gif
and
septembermap.gif

augustmap.gif

septembermap.gif

yes they were taken from World 15 but its one of the best examples of family tribes getting their asses handed on a platter.
LOL, those maps are from my favorite world ever in TW. The bright red tribe in the center -?- was mine. We set nobling records that stood for many years.