• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser

We don't have a map thread for this server yet, so here it is

DeletedUser1865

Since you posted the topic but not the map.

e8bea3c514dbf1bc62645cafa67893ac

This map contains the top 5 tribes:
- Global Alliance [G.A]
- Knights of honor [KOH]
- Bushido Renegades [B-R]
- Legency [XII]
- Godlike Union [GlU]

The map will be auto generated, so most of the time it will be up to date.

DeletedUser16

If you guys want to turn this into image which will be visible in the post just edit the code to [img ]above link here[/ img] (without spaces) instead of [url ]abcd[/ url]. :)

DeletedUser1865

May I thank you for this usefull information Dement0r.

Some how it doesn't seem to work at my side.

DeletedUser

These 5 tribes will not allways be the top 5 in my opinion. B0W and ImK will be in the top 5 eventually i think. They just dont have the user count the other tribes have..

DeletedUser

umm, the top 5 tribes have changed a lot seeing as the most active members from GA are now in BOW

DeletedUser1812

I can offer you this static map I made. I'll update it every couple days if people like it.

Dement0r, could you make it a forum image? I can't do it, for some reason. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

img

DeletedUser

I got one with the top 10 on but it might have abit to much colours?

map_www_en9_c0204c2ad8da2a85fbcef057cef92894_14282034738839.png

DeletedUser1914

368f46ba71f2b5d48cb2abdf83a99be9

Here is one of the top ten so far.It should be self updating with the current tribes so should any fall out of the top ten it wont be completely acurate but will be accurate in the terms of who is where.

DeletedUser

This is a really handy tool, remember the maps all the way from the original TW.

DeletedUser1914

I tried finding some maps of some of the OLD original tw world.But it would seem they dont exist on their forum anymore... instead i found fun little war decelerations which you dont see now-days enjoy!

!WAR! Vs Exile World 15 http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?201559-!WAR!-vs-Exile-Family&highlight=exile
oh and i found this few
julymap.gif
and
septembermap.gif

augustmap.gif

septembermap.gif

yes they were taken from World 15 but its one of the best examples of family tribes getting their asses handed on a platter.

DeletedUser486

This topic is for TW2 en9 maps, I will allow you to post this in the MRTs thread, but this should not be posted here Rhaegar

DeletedUser16

When you open the link you posted drag the image into the URL bar which will show you the plain picture with another link. Copy that new link and paste it to the post, when you have pasted it put [ img] in front of the link and [ /img] behind the link (remove spaces in both codes). That will make the image visible on forums.

DeletedUser

Specifically into the South West corner of the map...while not 100% accurate, should give a decent idea.

eqh9nz0.png

DeletedUser1914

ddac0fcd0256d1377daa16fc85d3e72a

New map of top 10.ithout players or barbs as it makes seeing the colours difficult due to the amount of colours avaliable .
NOTE: Family tribe of B-R and SGR are both blue as their atleast acad/sis/brother etc or something

DeletedUser

i cant see tribes standing a chance B-R and SGR are sister tribes and B-R also atm idk if its a strong alliance with WTB and i bet there going to try clean out KOH and other tribes near by them