• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[map] Top 10 Tribes 2015/01/03

• Thread starter DeletedUser1369
  • Start date

DeletedUser1369

Hey guys, something I might do once per week, or when requested if I have time. If anyone has any feedback on it, throw it my way and I'll try and incorporate it next time.

wVlYpKl.jpg

DeletedUser1369

Athel Asher;n18952 said:
What map generator are you using?

I'm using the one on tw-tools.com, but doing a lot of post processing to make things a lot clearer

DeletedUser1369

So, it's been a little longer than I intended, due to the rankings bug on the server. Thankfully Heimdall got the rankings working earlier this week and so I have been able to make another. Top 10 as of this morning.

GzJ2pVt.png

DeletedUser1369

hillbilly.;n20647 said:
We need a new one. A lot have changed.

So, I'm off travelling for the next couple of days, I won't be able to create a new map until I get back home. Could you elaborate on what has changed? Have the top tribes all disbanded and been replaced? Is it just that the rankings have changed around a bit?

DeletedUser

what has changed is that legio is taking over the world and none of these mass recruit tribes like it :)

DeletedUser1369

So, I'm assuming you didn't see the update I made like 2 days ago? Legio can't have made that much difference in 2 days... Surely?

DeletedUser

It's disgusting that tribes like AOD & COG are in the top 10 when all they do is noble barbs and inactives.

DeletedUser1891

KingOfTheTimbers;n28322 said:
It's disgusting that tribes like AOD & COG are in the top 10 when all they do is noble barbs and inactives.

said the one with the most Ex-Barb & Ex-Inactive Villas....

DeletedUser

My first 5 were barbs. I internally nobled ~10 (which I would have rather not have done but circumstances are as they are) and I've taken at least 15 of my villages from AOD, COG & that other useless tribe, TBR. Some of your members don't even have a single offensive bashpoint but have 15+ villages. That's pathetic.

DeletedUser1891

To be Honest, Nobody cares, some play like you, sitting on their asses and gather real-estate, and others do it for fun and play Care-Bear style, who are you to judge someone intentions in this game, when you do exactly the same, i didn't get the Memo that you are "The Most Effective Player of the Year", (the most judging player suits you best), So go stew in your Cabin and stop b*tching, maybe one day you'll get promoted to "Sawdust Governor"
Best Regards, Michael

DeletedUser

michael ts;n28594 said:
To be Honest, Nobody cares, some play like you, sitting on their asses and gather real-estate, and others do it for fun and play Care-Bear style, who are you to judge someone intentions in this game, when you do exactly the same, i didn't get the Memo that you are "The Most Effective Player of the Year", (the most judging player suits you best), So go stew in your Cabin and stop b*tching, maybe one day you'll get promoted to "Sawdust Governor"
Best Regards, Michael

You're all talk Michael and your entire tribe is filled with spies. I get daily reports on how much you want to attack me and how you are trying to form a coalition to take my outlying villages. You won't take anything but you are welcome to try.

DeletedUser1891

I didn't graduate 3rd grade, so what's it have to do with the game? are you fighting with your college books ?
try to focus on the game level and not on the personal, this thread was formed to inform everyone on a visual presentation on the Top tribes, and you decided to b*tch about it instead of doing something about it in the game.
While your tribe lack of alliances i understand that you don't know the meaning of asking your ally to jump into his controlled province, that's okay.
About the spies in my tribe, Who Cares ?? its a part of the game, you're not that special, Have you considered that if your tribe has spies then so is the others ? try to be less smug and condescending and play the game like a player and not like an English teacher.

DeletedUser486

@KingofTimbers, this is an international game forum for players of all ages.. We do not attack each other's grammar or spelling. Please remember that.