• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map or Gaillard

DeletedUser4758

looking like it’s going to be an interesting world. Anyone able to post a map so we can see how the battle lines are looking 2 weeks in?

I’d do it myself but I don’t have the necessary skills or intelligence

DeletedUser1594

map_www_en33_d7e6c9c110588223c00812b6abf6be65_15144114455900.png

Looks pretty even, but I think barbarians may be stronger, good luck

DeletedUser4126

An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox.

Lao Tzu

DeletedUser3448

Personal observations:

Domination and Nobles both own a nice amount of land so no surprises they are at each others throats. Looks like Domination have more room for expansion that Nobles do though with all that space to the south and east of them though this really depends on any alliances they may or may not have.

Not too sure on the status of KamiKaze, Game of Thrones and Prima Victoria though with them all being bunched up together there I'm sure a lot of dimplomacy is happening. Especially with Domination just north of all of them.

GOT are spread out in two distinct groups with the red dragon right in the middle of them. I would be quite surprised if a merger didnt happen between the two at some point.

Cavalheiros Sanguinarios appear to just be creating a giant circle around the rim and will need some next level coordination to survive for too long I think. will be interesting to see how long they remain on this map...

Not much to say about BrotherHood of Tribesman yet, not too scattered and keeping mostly to the northeast with a few dotted on the other side of the map. overall good positioning though.

The rest though... Recruiter of Tribesman and Gathering Tribesman (are these sister tribes? someone please confirm) are quite literally all over the place... not sure where they can go from here and I dont expect them to remain on the top ten map for long.

DeletedUser4714

Personal observations:

Cavalheiros Sanguinarios appear to just be creating a giant circle around the rim and will need some next level coordination to survive for too long I think. will be interesting to see how long they remain on this map...
Surrender ! We have you surrounded !

DeletedUser3448

Starting a new tribe weeks after the server started is not easy but I think they are doing a great job
This is so very very true. As I said above, I have no idea on the actually politics of the world, how long tribes have been about or how they came about in the first place. Will definitely be nice to see their progress on future maps. :)

DeletedUser4126

It is a very slow world I must say.....I been 18 days on this world and have managed to work myself up to the top 10 but I see that many players are online a few min a day and dont do much and then you have plenty of little kids who send you messages like...If u attack london i will destroy you.....lets see where this all goes....

DeletedUser3448

To be fair, based on the map size alone, it is quite a small world.
And lol, at the little kids, though fair play to them if they are brave enough to say that to a player in the top ten! XD

DeletedUser4126

lol.....i think this world will end with a bang with only a couple of players like the good old days

Tribe that has most crowns will win this world. I dropped around 100k and my friend dropped more than that. We will continue to invest more in this server! We are hellbound to take down tribes that back stabbed us(TRD,KKZ,DMN).

DeletedUser4126

Tribe that has most crowns will win this world. I dropped around 100k and my friend dropped more than that. We will continue to invest more in this server! We are hellbound to take down tribes that back stabbed us(TRD,KKZ,DMN).

wow , first of all I thank you for keeping this game profitable for the developers . Once you have won the world I am sure the few crowns you get as prize money would have been all worth it. I wish you and your tribe all the best and I will try give you some value for your well earned contribution.

Last edited by a staff member:
wow , first of all I thank you for keeping this game profitable for the developers . Once you have won the world I am sure the few crowns you get as prize money would have been all worth it. I wish you and your tribe all the best and I will try give you some value for your well earned contribution.
Its a war game. I put money in war games with out expecting any returns. Plus, its whole server VS us right now so, I'm already enjoying :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser4126

mate.....whatever rattles your feathers ..I am happy for you

I wanna quickly end this war and focus on conquering next server but it look like this server will take a while to decide.