• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map or Gaillard

DeletedUser4785

isnt "swearing" against the forum rules?

and so you say mangmelincio

DeletedUser4794

isnt "swearing" against the forum rules?

and so you say mangmelincio

ow well its not swearing from what i see .its take a common sense to see to it but if its bound to be a swearing to you im apologizing to it

DeletedUser4785

TW2s rules not mine im all for swearing guess mods arent doing there jobs

so you stuck between NBL nd DMN then?

DeletedUser4523

TW2s rules not mine im all for swearing guess mods arent doing there jobs

so you stuck between NBL nd DMN then?
why so salty zombie i guess all this Dominating my tribe is doing over your Blue bloods is making you moody uhmmit must suck to be in a tribe with a leader that makes his people send 5 nukes in a nuke train and sends his nuke last wow what a way to lead

DeletedUser3448

Well guys, It has been fun but There will be no more map updates. Holdtight - that legend - built some impressive nukes in an impressive amount of time.
I will be honest, I think DMN has this world. no amount of mergers by others will stop that now. I never even stood a chance! even if I had been online!! lol

DeletedUser4714

Well guys, It has been fun but There will be no more map updates. Holdtight - that legend - built some impressive nukes in an impressive amount of time.
I will be honest, I think DMN has this world. no amount of mergers by others will stop that now. I never even stood a chance! even if I had been online!! lol
sad to hear :( Will you do them for other worlds ?

DeletedUser4785

why so salty zombie i guess all this Dominating my tribe is doing over your Blue bloods is making you moody uhmmit must suck to be in a tribe with a leader that makes his people send 5 nukes in a nuke train and sends his nuke last wow what a way to lead

doesnt help with no MS on the end of the attacks imo TW2 should sort that as TW has MS so why not TW2?

DeletedUser4126

pretty sure you can talk about this in your tribe forum cant you?

and with every world on both TWs it isnt over until its over

I am also pretty sure we can talk about it here there is no rule that says we cant mate

DeletedUser4785

yea your right there isnt no rules in any TW saying you cant talk about it here

the swearing tho is against the rules and i love swearing just dont wanna get banned as i dont "support" the game

DeletedUser2886

Oh yeah it's in the bag

DeletedUser3448

sad to hear :( Will you do them for other worlds ?
Change of plan, tried the other world, way too quiet. So i decided to stick it out on this world!

Though, my new posistion - pretty much the middle of the core - is not ideal! Definitely gonna be an interesting one! lol so cheers inno, for that

Will do another map update at some point. will be more interesting this time as there actually have been a few changes this time!

DeletedUser4126

8621aca248cfd12b6aeff4c4a1782d75

DeletedUser4126

Primo Victoria (P.V) has decided that the world was boring and that they needed some action ...so they have decided to join the Nobles (NBL) in alliance ....was that wise ? Time will tell..... Nobles (NBL) leader missing in action and to think all those wonderful dollars he committed to the game is up in smoke.
KamiKaze (KKz) has to thank Primo Victoria (P.V) for opening the door so they can push East insuring there alliance two thirds domination of the map ...mind the pun.

DeletedUser3448

Cheers Hamburg for that info.
Sorry I haven't updated properly for a while. Been alot going on with the tribe im in unfortunately. We all found out first hand the power of - not DMN - but Holdtight himself. Lol!
Either way, ill try and get a proper proper update later. Though that depends on how many drinks are had between now and the end of the rugby matches today!

DeletedUser3448

map_www_en33_ccefb9b47639a61dbe527ca82deaf4ca_15176963440174.png

HERE WE GO!!

Firstly, thank you hamburg, for posting the other map earlier. gives us all an idea in the mean time of what is going on in this world and a second thanks for the info on PV becoming allies with nobles. A decision, I think, that will backfire on them. Though as Hamburg stated, only time will tell.

Secondly - seeing as it has been so long since i last did an update (thank you, Holdtight, for that!) we officially have 3 - YES 3!! - new entries to the top ten tribes of Gaillard!! lets get to it! :)

RANKINGS IN A NUTSHELL

1 - Domination - (No movement)
2 - Nobles - (No movement)
3 - Kamikaze - (up one place)
4 - the red dragon - (up two places)
5 - Cavalheiros Sanguinarios - (up two places)
6 - Primo Victoria - (up two places)
7 - Brotherhood of tribesman - (down two places)
8 - Merkaba - (up three places)
9 - Revolution - (up two places)
10 - Sith Lords - (up one place)

GENERAL THOUGHTS

Well... where to begin with this one! Probably with CSS again.. I dont know why, but I LOVE these guys! I think it has something to do with the story of starting late, being a rim tribe and just totally powering through to remain one of the best tribes out there. Yet again, they have gained two places in the top ten and although that propbably has something to with other tribes merging or being wiped out this time, I am loving the banana shape they have going around the eastern edge of the map now. Kinda reminds me of an old tribe on EN13 who had a very similar shape!

KKZ vs PV will be an interesting one. both tribes who have been in the top ten for a while now though I think KKZ are going to have the upper hand on this one. PV siding with NBL is a rather odd move considering they are on oppsosite sides of the map with powerhouse DMN directly between them! either way, you can see KKZ has gained ground in the south since the last map update.

BOT are down yet again. And looking at the map, there seems to be hardly any of them left. if they are allied with NBL, they will last a bit longer yet as the majority of their remaining villages are in NBL territory but other than that, I think it is game over for them. Slowly but surely they will be pushed out of the top ten and swiftly forgotten.

TRD, also up two places, seem to be handling the south west part of the map rather nicely. I have no idea what their deplomatic stance is with any of the other tribes so I dont know where the front line is or anything unfortunately. Maybe one of you guys can fill in the details for me.

The one you all come here for (probably).... DMN vs NBL!!! yet again, DMN gets the top spot this time and I am officially awarding them tribe of the update. (would have been week, but it is more on an update basis now!) They get this for a couple of reasons, the main being, NBL merged with GOT and yet DMN are still the top tribe. They have less players than NBL, more bashpoints and to be honest, i actually think this world is already theirs. it will take some bloody good well organised tribes to take them down at this point. NBL... well I, I dont really have anything impressive to say about these guys... which is a shame as I try and be as unbias as possible with these updates.... impress me guys! show me you're worth that 2nd place spot!

NEW ENTRIES

Finally, the three new tribes - MRK, REV and S-L

MRK - straight in at the 8th spot and therefore technically gained three places, the most impressive jump this update. I know a few members from MRK, having previously been in MRK on EN13. they're good guys who do work well together and I look forward to seeing their progress on this world.

REV - I dont know alot here, other than that they have been waiting to push into the top ten for some time. finally making it now and with an impressive amount of territory in the southwest, perfect aliies or enemies to TRD.

S-L - again, barely know them and judging by the map, these guys are a small force right in the middle of DMN territory. Would love to know their diplomatic stance with both DMN and CSS as to expand much more then they already have, these guys are gonna need to fight for it!

Sorry again, for the late update. hopefully I will keep on top of it better from here on out. I would do bashpoints comparison, but I never got the cance to take a previous snapshot of the tribes bashpoints and therefore have nothing to compare it too. suffice to say, DMN are kicking ass in that department. maybe next time! :)

Last edited by a staff member: