• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Generator and Battle Simulators

• Thread starter DeletedUser4629
  • Start date

DeletedUser4629

Hi,Does anyone know where you can find map generators?Also,what is the most accurate battle simulator?

DeletedUser2369

Tribal Wars 2 Map is what you are looking for for maps.
I generally use www.tw2calc.com for simulators. I think they are all about as accurate as each other, being based off the same calculations. However these are all player projects, not innogames, so nothing is precise.

DeletedUser4629

Urghhh...They have closed the site.That tw2 tools thing.That was a useful site.That map generator was really cool.

DeletedUser2369

yup, about 2 weeks ago. thats when the new map tool was added. Heres hoping another player has the expertise and inclination to do a stats tool. inno doesnt seem to.

Tribal Wars 2 Map is what you are looking for for maps.
I generally use www.tw2calc.com for simulators. I think they are all about as accurate as each other, being based off the same calculations. However these are all player projects, not innogames, so nothing is precise.

tw2calc can be horribly wrong sometimes. the most accurate battle simulator still goes to hibakusha's or those that are derivatives of his work (I have a calculator for multiple attacks based on the original calc, etc). There are more complex troop optimizer simulators (that gives you the composition for a specific defense to use) and so on. Most of these are generally shared between top players in tribes and so on but there use to be some public download links.

DeletedUser4629

I have one more questions about this map.
How do you add a tribe that is not in the top 10?
Also,How do you add players who are not in the top 10?
I tried to add by typing the tribe/player name.But nothing happens.Is it possible to add tribes who are not in the top 10?

DeletedUser2369

To add your own tribes and players follow these instructions:
1. click a village belonging to the tribe or player
2. Click the tribe or player name in the box that opened up
3. In the markers box on the left click "add marker" and give it a name
4. Click the down arrow on the new marker
5. Click and drag the player or tribe from the bottom of the list into the marker you created in step 3.

Someone can let me know if there is a more efficient way than that, but that works as easily as tw2tools imo
just checked the site again. instead of steps 1 and 2, you can use the search bar to find your player/tribe, click the player/tribe from the dropdown, and click the player/tribe again from the box that popped up.

Capture1.PNG

correction: click instead of hover on name
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

EDIT: add pictures as the instructions were a response to you in another thread, obviously they werent clear enough.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4958

Are we any closer to having a new map simulator ? There should be one supplied !. But i know that's not on any horizon

DeletedUser2369

the one above is probably better than what theyd put out anyways.
However i think @Stage miswrote what he was asking, maybe he was asking about a battle simulator? like tw2calc.com?