• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Managing large numbers of villages

DeletedUser3393

I used to play on Tribal Wars 1 so I know how to play. I am getting used to the lack of scripts, farm manger etc. What I am interested in how do players manage large numbers of villages.

I can manage without most of Tribal 1's features. I can see the way to mass mint coins but there does not seem to be a way to mass recruit troops with a script or otherwise. I only have at the moment 6 villages but I am losing patience already.

On tribal wars 1 could if organised manage 1200 or so villages, at the moment its hard to see how to manage more than 20 or 30 without it taking an excessive amount of time.

I am interested in how people do it.

DeletedUser2635

The fastest way right now is to open Barracks tab and just to scroll among villages with "Shift" + "Left Button" or "Right Button" adding troops you want to recruit at the same time.
The other way is with presets.

DeletedUser3393

Sorry now looking at it myself, found it in the wiki, thanks. May have more questions later

DeletedUser299

Yes managing lots of villages is a PITA and the only 'mass' feature is minting.

Hopefully more will come but I'm not holding my breath.

DeletedUser2754

Actually the fastest way to recruit troops is using presets in the Rally Point and, as Kei said it, using the shortkeys to cycle through the villages.