• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Make a "Superserver"

Do you agree with the idea of a "superserver"

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
with the obvious player base decline in this game, i really don't see why there still exists more than 1-2 servers, there are servers out there that don't even get 500 players per world, these worlds have 1 or 2 teams of good players and the winners are always the same, gets super boring, not to mention a vast majority of current EN players are from everywhere but EN, cos they know their country server is dead and boring, so, just get everyone into the same server, there will surely be way more competition and you guys can actually focus on 1-2 servers (e.g: US and EU), no clue how you guys run your servers but i'd say running 2 big servers is better than running 18 servers and 80% of them are dead, you can bring all the staff from the dead servers and maybe even hire new staff to combat the cheating!

#maketw2greatagain

i'm sure most players agree with this and if u have any other benefits you can think of dont be afraid to put them down here, also if u don't agree with this i'd like to hear why :)

i'll be posting a poll to see what everyone thinks :)

Last edited:
it sounds good only problem I can think of the language/communication between players other than that it should be fun

it sounds good only problem I can think of the language/communication between players other than that it should be fun

If you want to communicate, you'll find a way. I'm German and already played on EN, US, DE, Brazil, Sweden, Norway and some more. Using English or deepl.com worked everytime