• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maintence

DeletedUser1513

IS it only me or is this sudden maintence really annoying?

sent out my noble trains and nukes an hour ago if i would have slacked to this hour i would have lost 2/6 nobles.

We all have seen this ''ingame news: check out external forum moderator'' and other ingame news. why can't they announce ''maintence in 15 minutes!!!!'' ????
is it to hard?

when i work as developer, science, system, process i ALWAYS announce when i am about to do something.

example from yesterday night working midnight at a company helping them maintence their system i sent out this messsage: OP news in 15 minutes 01:45 towards 02:00 system will be down feel free to go and drink some of that wonderful coffee while waiting for the system to get back up:) :)

it's not so hard to do it here.

1. you will get tons of happy customers.
2. you will get tons of happy customers.
3. you will get more tons of happy customers.

A word of advice to innogames, this GAME is your income! YOU do not dictate how you want the game to progress, the peoples with the money do that, the so called CUSTOMERS. Listen to them and the veterans and you will get an increased money flow. IGNORE them and you will lose EVERYTHING.

Read the news a company called Ericsson just fired 2200 peoples. ask yourself this: What did they do wrong to hit this ''save up for the future''

DeletedUser1633

Update 1.11 was announced on 03-09-2015, 06:48 AM, that is before 3 days, I think it is more then enough time to prepare. Update to 1.09 was terrible, no warning and tuck several hours, but this on was done very good. However it would be more easy for players to see upcoming events if there was server even page on www.tribalwars2.com home page, like on tribalwars.net. :)

DeletedUser1666

I believe there is a maintenance notification already in place i believe i have seen it - you dont get much warning but i have seen it -a server maintenace notification

DeletedUser1513

Kekua;n26363 said:
Update 1.11 was announced on 03-09-2015, 06:48 AM, that is before 3 days, I think it is more then enough time to prepare. Update to 1.09 was terrible, no warning and tuck several hours, but this on was done very good. However it would be more easy for players to see upcoming events if there was server even page on www.tribalwars2.com home page, like on tribalwars.net. :)

yes something like that.

look at the community pretty much nobody is here reading writing.

in tw1 it was totally fine a large part of the game use the external atleast the active and succesful players. but here nobody use it often. so they should adapt and make a message ingame or on the tribalwars2.com home page.

and this havent been the only maintence.

a few weeks ago they said they gonna update to 1.10 i believe they were late with several days and they did a late maintence.

it doesnt really matter if you make a notice in the forum if your gonna miss it and not announce your late with it and gonna do it another specific hour...