• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lots of bot users

How can we play a good game when there are so many bot users..tw2 needs to police these guys out of the game..

Im not going to name and shame them, they are here. 45 looks..interesting..i spend coin, but no more..when you can get a bot and cheat your way to win..why bother.

DeletedUser4060

soyjak.jpg

"Being good isn't cheating"
"sO YoU'rE SaYiNg tHaT BoTs dOn'T ExIsT"
He's saying that to someone saying there are too many bots.
"There are too many botters nowadays"
"BeInG GoOd IsN'T ChEatInG"
"Okay so you say there aren't any bots. Got it!".

When someone says there are too many bots, responding with "Being good isn't cheating" is just saying "Bots don't exist, we're just good".

DeletedUser4060

Once again, you should refrain from talking when you don't know the situation. This tribe has accused every single person who fights them of botting/scripting. I'm responding accordingly because I'm one of the one's they've accused.

DeletedUser4060

But leave it to a retarded swede desperate for attention to make sure his autism must pop up in every single thread.

Nah, too little things to say then. And yeah, that guy isn't really the best i guess, sends nobles from 30h away. And doesn't time them properly.

DeletedUser4060

Yeah, I guess that's on me. I responded as if it were in-game to people who would know.
And that's the thing, this whole thing arose from spy-bombing and well timed attacks. Something most seasoned players are going to do. But apparently it's botting/scripting/cheating when we do it against DnD

DeletedUser5420

See the thing is every game there's a way to cheat. I won't ever cheat bot wise. I have a buddy on the US server that bots mostly farming he's lazy lol. The key in this game is troops non stop building troops helps a lot and getting a coop for your off time is golden. Also not getting a lot of front line City's HELPS.

DeletedUser4060

ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE THE PLAYER DO NOT DISTURB IS ATTACKING ME WITH WELL TIMED ATTACKS I GUESS HE'S A BOTTER/CHEATER/HACKER/SCRIPTER/PAY2WIN/WHATEVER ELSE
cands.jpg