• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lost my old account /Rant.

Despite the long history (see: nights) some of us have had here, I had to recreate a forum account just to say this.

Inno, you need to do your players some justice. The monetary value spent here should justify at least marginal development of this game, let alone the excuse for a forum we have now. Show some passion and put out some significant updates : pray :

Who and how can I contact someone to reinstate my account, or is it gone?

Edit: Posted this and read through the some of 'The Town Square' threads, and can't really say im surprised things are the way they are atm. See above for actions on how to fix before you loose the tiny remaining playerbase. I remember when this game was LIT, this just looks sad in comparison.

Insom

Last edited:
Well, I read through the entire forum here - Didnt realise how bad it's got.

Someone said in a thread a year ago that they remember paying for premium from their landline and I nearly collapsed. .Net has got to be nearly 2 decades old and this is the state the franchise is in. Love your our game again, or close the doors - Once the moneypot dries up (and it will), you'll have lost hundreds of thousands of players (customers) that would have been prepared to invest.

Im sure I speak for everyone when I say thankyou for the countless hours and friendships/not so that have been made here, Tribalwars will always hold a special place in our story.

It's looking like game over soon :(

cultist

Banned
the game is dead dude they put out a gwen promo every 2 weeks and theres about i would estimate 50 serious players that dont cheat, then randoms, and everyone else bug abusing and glitching
it's bleeding milk from a dead cow, getting the last remnants of drops
they simply dont care
but the parosocial relationship continues because you get down syndrome spastics like the SFU tribe that get a boner when they see the big numbers of pixels on their screens even though they are cheating lol it gives them a sense of validation and importance they long for as it is unattainable in their spastic grasp irl
so as long as there are spastics that are willing to cheat and throw their disability check at the game the game will continue

Despite the long history (see: nights) some of us have had here, I had to recreate a forum account just to say this.

Inno, you need to do your players some justice. The monetary value spent here should justify at least marginal development of this game, let alone the excuse for a forum we have now. Show some passion and put out some significant updates : pray :

Edit: Posted this and read through the some of 'The Town Square' threads, and can't really say im surprised things are the way they are atm. See above for actions on how to fix before you loose the tiny remaining playerbase. I remember when this game was LIT, this just looks sad in comparison.

Insom

Brother? Is that.... you? After all these years you've returned?!

Insom
Inno ignore facebook but they do have a linkedin account as Innogames, I bet something would change if they started getting actual bad press professionally