• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Losing Provisions with Relocating Troops

Hi, I thought I've been going crazy but I just confirm there must be a bug with relocating my troops.

I relocated 200 troops (all spearman and swordsman so 1 provision each) from one village to another and only 90 provisions opened up in the village they were moved from. I felt like this had happened a couple other times but was always in a hurry or didn't pay enough attention so this time I watched carefully.

Please help!

Hi, I thought I've been going crazy but I just confirm there must be a bug with relocating my troops.

I relocated 200 troops (all spearman and swordsman so 1 provision each) from one village to another and only 90 provisions opened up in the village they were moved from. I felt like this had happened a couple other times but was always in a hurry or didn't pay enough attention so this time I watched carefully.

Please help!
And I'm using the app on an android phone incase that helps

DeletedUser4714

oofie, did you also submit an ingame bug report? Don't think any mods will see this here

There isn't much we can do about this sort of thing over the forums, so I would greatly encourage you to send in a ticket about the issue and let one of the mods take a look at it.