• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Losing Connection

DeletedUser

I play tribal wars on a mac, with my web browser being safari is safari browser supported?

My Internet connection is great and I never have any issues but since yesterday Ill be typing a message and ill press send and it won't send,
I also can't do anything until I manually reload the page.

My internet is perfect, so Im wondering what is going on with this browser and or connection

DeletedUser

Also I get about 30 seconds to 2 minutes of perfect connection and then I will have to reload the page before I do anything else.

DeletedUser1427

It's not just safari, I've also had the problem with Opera and Firefox.

DeletedUser1721

Mine keeps saying lost connection, its annoying when trying to farm or attack etc, even writing in forums. i use Chrome browser.

DeletedUser1721

Further info on my issue ,the message Lost Connection comes up ,says trying to reconnect and does;but this is now happening every 2-3mins which is frustrating

DeletedUser612

I have the same problem. Tried different connections, different browsers and different PCs. Reports or messages sometimes can't be read, posts are lagging, scrolling the map freezes, etc.

DeletedUser

Losing Connection every couple of minutes - less some times seems to be a widespread issue that started Sunday night and got much worse last night and has been ongoing for several hours now.

Can we have some feedback guys - what is going down. The game is starting to become unplayable. Losing connection and constantly having to refresh because of freezes.

DeletedUser486

What worlds is this happening on? I seem to be unaffected on Bastille.

DeletedUser1640

Yep having the same issues on Chrome.... playing in world 7

also getting the same problem on Android!!

DeletedUser

On juval for me it's a real pain,it was the same on Sunday too

DeletedUser

Javal & Huniade. The connection problem seems to start late evening GMT and continues right through till mid morning GMT. It's been every day since the issue started on Sunday evening.
It's happening at the moment, the connection keeps dropping on the game. So often it's making it a pain in the *** to try and play.

DeletedUser1640

Well it seems once again the developers new release is getting the game to play up!! Why can't they get it right? It was better before the new release with the patch fix that a player posted to help out. Why don't you employ him in the development team as he seemed to do a better job. Now it's back to playing and having to re-load the browser every couple of minutes.... I don't think it will be long before i go elsewhere to spend my money!!!

Very unhappy with this game now. :(

DeletedUser1721

Had a normal 24 hrs play yesterday , then the unable to reconnect started again, have to keep refreshing to be able to play.

DeletedUser

Yep, I agree. Yesterday the connection issue wasn't such a problem . . . . But this-morning it's a pain in the ***. Constantly having to refresh to do anything. I've just about had enough - it's now ceasing to be fun - this problem has been ongoing since Sunday and I don't suppose it'll be sorted for the Bank Holiday weekend!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The connection problem has got worse during the day. It is now losing connection every few seconds. It's impossible to do anything. If it continues like this over the weekend then I'm outta this game.

DeletedUser16

Hey,

It has been reported to our developers. Hopefully we will have a solution for this soon.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.