• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Looking for the best

I'm looking for 15 really good players to join me in the beta world of Tempus (not fugit). My tribe initials are WRW. Join me for some beta.tribalwars2.com fun.

bro you won't find 15 good players on this game, period

there's maybe 5 outside of my crew and the rest have long since quit

Didn't know people actually play the beta server still :/ They haven't added new content in for so long now. What's there to beta test lol.

Well, there aren't many on the beta server, so, if we can get a good team going, we can capitalize on that.

So let me get this straight your looking to take the best 15 ppl to play on a world with 500 ppl who barely play... that seems very silly IMO. Get your good 15 ppl and come to a new dom world recruit another 5 good ones and then go 20 on 2k that sorta play much more fun. Jhin is right to an extent getting more than 15 great players on the same world very very rare atm like 1 time in the last 10 worlds it has happened. They all keep running away from the challenge not sure wtf that is.

So let me get this straight your looking to take the best 15 ppl to play on a world with 500 ppl who barely play... that seems very silly IMO. Get your good 15 ppl and come to a new dom world recruit another 5 good ones and then go 20 on 2k that sorta play much more fun. Jhin is right to an extent getting more than 15 great players on the same world very very rare atm like 1 time in the last 10 worlds it has happened. They all keep running away from the challenge not sure wtf that is.
stfu, OP was looking for good players, you don't belong here

i have searched high and low and have yet to see where you have done anything of note... maybe it is on the Sped server somewhere you should post just 1 accomplishment at least somewhere you have actually accomplished something other than run your keyboard. Coldog22 does not need a person to hold his coffee for him because you work just fine.

Hi, I'm Hann.
Very soon I will free the Dragon
He was asleep for years haha

Last edited by a staff member: