• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Looking for quality players

DeletedUser486

Shekie you are too clever for me. I might be a quite well read and edumacated person just dumbing it own to your level? Never know the background of people on the game. Funny I have been fighting your tribe since the beginning and am in the northern part of the core so get it right. My defensive BP shows I support my tribe mates a lot.........ever heard of the teamwork concept?
And your highest ranking player is rank 73 for DBP :p

DeletedUser1594

Shekie you are too clever for me. I might be a quite well read and edumacated person just dumbing it own to your level? Never know the background of people on the game. Funny I have been fighting your tribe since the beginning and am in the northern part of the core so get it right. My defensive BP shows I support my tribe mates a lot.........ever heard of the teamwork concept?
Oh boy you got me, you rused me into believe that you were an involent. Teamwork....we are going to employ that soon, to think so far its all been pure lone wolf

DeletedUser1594

I hope they don't see this they might defect knowing you guys use teamwork

DeletedUser

Currently on the en servers, there are 11 open worlds. Going by the numbers en11 is the most competitive world available to players that are looking to have a prolonged war. en2, en5, en13 are all above 70% for the leading tribe, en12 is above 80. en10 the leading tribe is double the size of 2nd tribe, en14 and en15 will be over 70% soon enough. The newer worlds en16-en18 are all either new or don't have the sheer volume of original players or villages that en11 has. Basically what I am getting at is if you are a quality player that wants to play and invest time into this game, this is the world you want to join. With pushing rules being instituted, clearing out coops is a major emphasis. If you are a good player, I can set you up with villages to take so you will glide past the early game fairly quickly. I have already got some larger players from other worlds to come join. @carrot70 who is the leader in en14 by a wide margin and has recently joined. He has been with us for about a week and has over 30 villages. If this is something that interests you let me know

Dear Shekel I like your title papa which is putting your relationship with members of your tribe in a family setting. It's kind of father-children relationship where you take care of your children and give them sweets. And they in turn love you and faithfully work for the sake of IMP. When I started to play this game and looked around to join a tribe I found that your tribe is exclusive, built to last to the end, and that you are not actively looking to recruit members. The message of not recruiting new members seemingly contradicts this post and my question is what went wrong? Are your children leaving the house or behaving badly? Why you are looking to adopt children from neighboring houses? Maybe Chunk is right by sensing desperation in your action?

DeletedUser3016

I love a bit of P&P on the forums guys, it's great to see! That being said though, this thread was designed for another purpose. If you want to carry on a debate, do you mind making a new thread challenging each other or something, so that the original intent of this thread can go ahead? Thanks!

DeletedUser2616

Getting back to the topic at hand, did anyone from en13 join? I got 3 responses but i don't know if they actually went in for it :D
as for myself, if you still need people after June 23rd i can join.

DeletedUser1594

Dear Shekel I like your title papa which is putting your relationship with members of your tribe in a family setting. It's kind of father-children relationship where you take care of your children and give them sweets. And they in turn love you and faithfully work for the sake of IMP. When I started to play this game and looked around to join a tribe I found that your tribe is exclusive, built to last to the end, and that you are not actively looking to recruit members. The message of not recruiting new members seemingly contradicts this post and my question is what went wrong? Are your children leaving the house or behaving badly? Why you are looking to adopt children from neighboring houses? Maybe Chunk is right by sensing desperation in your action?

Andis nice to meet you, took a year, for you to have any sort of relevancy to me, i guess it would have been better if it were in game, but i'm not inactive so I shouldn't be surprised that you haven't been relevant to me. It's nice to see that you did some homework trying to dig some stuff up.
Being called papa, actually has to do with the fact that I had a child back in June, so the guys on skype started calling me papa, but your narrative does sound more interesting. As far as recruiting new members, I'll let the cat out of the bag for you, at the current rate this world could go on for years, neither tribe is remotely close to any kind of victory and as time goes by, players will leave. I decided to try to find people that have interest in the long term aspect of the game, and want to play in what I would deem as perhaps the last full-size closely competitive world. I guess you could continue the desperation ploy if you see fit. Anyway it's good to see that this thread got 3 new members to join up, I'm sure more will follow to try to take a poke at me, so send them forward.

I love a bit of P&P on the forums guys, it's great to see! That being said though, this thread was designed for another purpose. If you want to carry on a debate, do you mind making a new thread challenging each other or something, so that the original intent of this thread can go ahead? Thanks!

Thank you

Getting back to the topic at hand, did anyone from en13 join? I got 3 responses but i don't know if they actually went in for it :D
as for myself, if you still need people after June 23rd i can join.

Not yet, but like I said you are more than welcome to.

DeletedUser

Shekel,
Thanks for reply. We will meet one day on the fields of death, please be patient. However, this game is about team work and when our team will decide to go after you we will attack you as one. Our stats are not great, but we understand the mechanics of this game and keep together to achieve more then you expected. So. please 'prepare yourselves'. LOL

Congrats of having a baby, soon 1 year, great celebration. I understand you by having three sons myself.

What about world map? Can you do it again? Would like to see our achievements.
Good luck with recruiting, hope you will get some losers from Mars. LOL

Look what you have done ... this thread was getting really interesting and now it's dead :(
you have to force them to create a P&P thread as a repay to the community :D

DeletedUser

With all respect to forum moderators you Andy sound like a communist apparatchik censoring news papers. This section is designed for discussions (read what is written at the top of this page) and if Shekel would like to simply recruit new players he would use a section specifically designed for recruitment.

DeletedUser2616

With all respect to forum moderators you Andy sound like a communist apparatchik censoring news papers. This section is designed for discussions (read what is written at the top of this page) and if Shekel would like to simply recruit new players he would use a section specifically designed for recruitment.
"can you guys make a new thread" soooo much censorhip. HOW DARE YOU ANDY

ask sgnormo about crown usage. I can appreciate the use of crowns as I do it in selective situations i.e. church and walls if going into a hotzone but our friend sgnormo crowns whole nukes minutes after the original was lost to try and capture a village.....lots of crowns there

DeletedUser1594

ask sgnormo about crown usage. I can appreciate the use of crowns as I do it in selective situations i.e. church and walls if going into a hotzone but our friend sgnormo crowns whole nukes minutes after the original was lost to try and capture a village.....lots of crowns there

because of this evidence your crowning sins have been absolved...

DeletedUser

For me, I see this game as my time killer and would never buy crowns as I already contributed my time by playing this game.
Some people are very competitive and they will dig in their pockets and use crowns. I believe that this is what Innogames are expecting from all of us to do.
Therefore I am thankful to players who are paying Inogames their hard earned cash and I hope Sgnormo paid enough for all of us.