• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DeletedUser3635

I just posted the same thing, it started to freeze about 40 minutes ago, on EN 19, 20.

DeletedUser3635

OK guys obviously there is trouble so i suggest we wait until Andy or another mod replies.

DeletedUser3635

OK Guys it looks to be now fixed, I am logged in..
So try logging in guys you should be ok, by the look of things.

DeletedUser1197

It is freezing up and cannot log in and when I do get in it crashes

DeletedUser3635

It was most likely the time they were upgrading the system, but it is stable now.

DeletedUser3635

Where was the usual on screen warning. [MAINTENANCE. back in 5 minutes], its called customer advance warning of down time.
Come on guys, get it right. [think of all the tickets and complaints you will not get]

DeletedUser1201

Please note that we do not always receive notice of when maintenance will take place. But as of late, it has been roughly between 1am and 2am EST. That time can very for different people, so please keep that in mind. We will be sure to pass along the note for us to be told when maintenance is taking place so we can offer a heads up.. or at least something be created to show that maintenance is taking place when attempting to login.

DeletedUser3635

Thank you @SataricEarth .
I realise you guys are not always told in advance, but i assumed, rightly or wrongly, that those who initiate the maintenance would also have the on screen warning activate when they decide to start their Maintenance work.
Seems that they put the system into "Maintenance mode", and we all see the screen warning, not rocket science!!
Lets hope that those who are doing this work realise that we ALL expect this to be done, that would be the least I would expect, if they can give you guys advance notice, that is a bonus.
The frustration is looking at a frozen or non responsive screen, so you hit F5, the load bar appears, and then suddenly it stops at 15% progress.
I am savey enough to know its likely a Maintenance mode, but many are not, and it would be easier for the Support Team, if those little on screen messages appeared, [Maintenance mode back in 5 minutes].
Come on Game Maintenance guys, lets get it right in future.