• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Liven up!

DeletedUser

No talking, no drama, no boasting, no gloating, no taunting, no teasing, no conjecture, no trolling... How is this a Tribalwars forum!

Lets wake up ladies and gentlemen! This is WAR!!! It is exciting! Who is going to win! Who's tribe is noob!

I challenge this world to get into their forums because this world needs to liven up!

DeletedUser1513

Osiadus;n25429 said:
No talking, no drama, no boasting, no gloating, no taunting, no teasing, no conjecture, no trolling... How is this a Tribalwars forum!

Lets wake up ladies and gentlemen! This is WAR!!! It is exciting! Who is going to win! Who's tribe is noob!

I challenge this world to get into their forums because this world needs to liven up!

top 6, top 1 offensive points, top 1 tribe. big and powerful....
Scarlett Johansen

DeletedUser1666

ALSO- Kill Diablos A Leader who lets and knows about spies in his Tribe should not be allowed to Lead - Left myself -so i owe you a thankyou for pointing out the facts for me- now i get threatened with takeover because i pulle dhim up on it :D

DeletedUser1633

NEW was sad before, but after this, I have lost all respect for LordDiablos as duke and player - no loyalty, acting like children by jumping from one side to other...

Just end this already and accept that you and your tribe is doomed and disband it, the longer this takes the bigger your shame will be mate...

DeletedUser1666

Curious question here LordDiablos ------>Diabols86?? coincidental ?? or not ..

DeletedUser

Well that is more like it! If I were NEW I'd abandon ship because the plan is to abandon you!

DeletedUser

Hi all Would just like to put the record straight on this forum.

Firstly I would like to say that I will not be abandoning my tribe of NEW WORLD ORDER and we will continue to fight TITAN with everything we have until the very end.

Secondly I would like to point out that when sending that message to E-Chips it was a moment of weakness by myself... Communication with in the tribe were at an all time low and we had just lost rank 1 so over all I was a little pis* with overall performance. I do however regret sending that message so would like to apologize to all my members for this. It won't happen again.

Next to the player that stats me Multi-accounting... I don't do thing's like as I follow the rules.

Lastly for all New World Order Members let forget about this now and let's move forward we re-gaining the ground we have lost... let's get winning this war again... I am with you all 100% and you can all trust me.

Thanks all
LD

DeletedUser1666

I Would trust a Crack head with my wallet more - than i would trust you Diabols Your like snake in the garss with that forked tongue.. You couldnt lead your way out of a paper bag ... You should be banned for being a Idiot ...and treating others like so ... tsk tsk tsk

DeletedUser

OK BOW I should be banned for being an idiot... and go trust a crack head with you wallet that seems a good tribal wars 2 strategy :) a bit of the mark don't you think?

My reply was for NEW WORLD ORDERS members and was an honest reply to this thread! I don't have anything else to say on this...

DeletedUser1666

You should be telling your members and kicking the spies not posting here trying to make yourself look good. this is - where you will just get slated - bet you still havnt kicked the spies you know about have you - NO!!! You shouldnt be a tribal leader you have no gumption to be 1- but next server should call yourself Snakey1. Sssssssssshhhhhh1ttttt :p

DeletedUser1513

LordDiablos;n25574 said:
Hi all Would just like to put the record straight on this forum.

Firstly I would like to say that I will not be abandoning my tribe of NEW WORLD ORDER and we will continue to fight TITAN with everything we have until the very end.

Secondly I would like to point out that when sending that message to E-Chips it was a moment of weakness by myself... Communication with in the tribe were at an all time low and we had just lost rank 1 so over all I was a little pis* with overall performance. I do however regret sending that message so would like to apologize to all my members for this. It won't happen again.

Next to the player that stats me Multi-accounting... I don't do thing's like as I follow the rules.

Lastly for all New World Order Members let forget about this now and let's move forward we re-gaining the ground we have lost... let's get winning this war again... I am with you all 100% and you can all trust me.

Thanks all
LD

lol you never had a chance of winning the war, with the attitude you have towards your tribe lots of peoples disrespect you.
your way of recruiting random peoples that got kicked out of their tribe for spying, barb nobling, refugee have done you nothing good expect pissing off all top 10 tribes or so...

DeletedUser

Weak leaders tend to become tribeless ones, logic would dictate.

DeletedUser1666

One would dictate that Diablo- he is gone and he is not coming back - Ran away like Rat getting chased by a Cat ..

DeletedUser1513

Diablo is rimmed, Whole NEW is running like the scrubs they are to BIG:)

refugee's will be hunted down no matter what!!! i hate refugee's stay and fight! die with honour!

DeletedUser1666

THINK - You should RIM Diabols86 too just too make sure otherwise people will believe it is 1 and the same and all what has happened is just a reusse the whole thing stinks to high heaven starkiller666 and you talk about refugees fleeing - you have already taken them in .. so i think you talk a bit too much for someone who doesnt need walls ;) remember remember ..You FeT member hahaha but seriously - A BIT HYPOCRITICAL YOU ACTUALLY DO SEEM... Or was that meant to be 2 faced ??? oh yh that was it also :p

DeletedUser1666

If you dont feel like it starkiller suggest you go back to your rate the player above thread and hype yourself more..

I can rate you :

Gobby- Antagonistic- bit 2 faced and hypocritical- loves to toot his own horn, pays to do anything - has more opinions than a womens institute gathering .. oh yh and 1 last thing TALKS TOO MUCH --

DeletedUser

BOW83, if you think recruiting enemy players is recruiting refugee's then you have no idea how tribal wars works.
TSF recruiting NEW players is not recruiting refugee's it's recruiting members. BUT when a third way party recruit players without the approve of TSF they are recruiting refugee's peoples that WANT to get away from the battlefield.

a easier example.
red, white and blue

red and blue fight each other, red is winning so they decide to try and recruit players from blue. blue players see they got everything to lose and nothing to gain from their weak tribe and decide to go over to red. totally legal no refugee's just recruiting. BUT suddently BLACK contact red and wonder if they can recruit a player or two from NEW they ask nicely and we say YES you may recruit this guy because he is to far away from our players.
the war continue blue dying and another tribe this time WHITE join the picture they decide to without asking RED the winning tribe if they can recruit this guy they just decide to recruit and take them. the desperate BLUE players see an opportunity to SURVIVE and they take it. red is maad because they have a OP on these peoples they are clearing them they got villages on low loyalty they are winning the war.

that is refugee's.

now i checked your player history.

you played in EOD and NEW.
2015-03-14B0W83 306.22,599718,98918,645344
pretty bad stuffs, no good stuffs in compare skills. so yeah a typical new tribal wars player with no real knowledge of the tactical rules of engagement.

but this is tribal wars 2 of course we can't expect peoples to follow the classic stuffs from tw1, but if we could it would be great BECAUSE it would make things more structure, balanced more political warfare in the show:)

I can't speak for dreamsweeper(starkiller) but i think i just did a good job expaining how things work here:)