• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Listing villages

• Thread starter DeletedUser3726
  • Start date

DeletedUser3726

Hey,

Would it be possible using info in page to automate the listing of all the villages of our account ?

Html code in what is displayed in the screen shows coord and villages name. I dislike the online tools to prepare OP and would like to create mine, but listing your villages and updating the list is long and boring. I wanted to get it through the API but since there's no info on how to use it I gave up.
Would anyone know if I could use some script in js or other language to get the html code, then I would parse it and get the info before putting them in some worksheet like google docs or excel (or a file before pasting them in a worksheet).

I have not much experience in JS and what is possible doing with it, so if anyone can guide me on what to look for that would be awesome.

Thanks !

DeletedUser3726

Alright thanks again ! I just did some Json, I'm understanding more of what you have done now :)

Pretty sure there could be some sweet tools to do with that, but Idk if I'm willing to do them. I'll ask myself when I got time and post whatever I would have done ^^