• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Link beyond TW

DeletedUser2698

Hello TW friends, i usually keep this within my own tribe, but i was recommended a game today from someone on The external forum, and im amazzzed,

Anyways, this is for everyone to post what games they play so others who may be interested may join you and perhaps we can all enjoy each others companionship through a life of games outside TW. this is not to redirect everyone away from TW so i dont believe this is illegal to post..

So, im a huge xbox one gamer, over 40 games, unfortunately no live ATM moving has kept wifi to a minimum, but please ever since i got an xbox one with no wifi i havent been able to have friends who play xbox one or the games along with it so add me and state your name, Capablerat530 - This is still the name microsoft assigned me when i signed up.. im so lazy. also a buddy from externals suggested Mount and blade and i suggest it to all of you as well.!

Please post your games and if youd like your usernames/gamertags for each game who knows you may get a message from a TW pal wanting to join you, CHEERS:)
Edit: Do not add links you will get banned!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Yes buddy i would like to give you guys the link to their website *Removed* . I would also like to suggest *Removed* they use to publish for Taleworlds but now they are an interdependent company.

Here are the companies name as i cant give you their website.
Taleworlds
Paradox Interactive

DeletedUser2122

Bear in mind that links referring players to other games is considered as advertising/spam and you can get banned for sharing game links/links to site that make the games. You're only allowed to discuss browser games/any other game on the jesters delight forum without sharing any links!

DeletedUser

Bear in mind that links referring players to other games is considered as advertising/spam and you can get banned for sharing game links/links to site that make the games. You're only allowed to discuss browser games/any other game on the jesters delight forum without sharing any links!

Thanks for the info.I don't want any trouble.
Check the games they are awesome, i'm sure you will like it ;)

DeletedUser2698

out of common sense i understood but forgot to leave a reminder to all, but after so long i cannot go back and edit my text, if you dont mind cuddles can you edit my post, and in captions/bold add "do not add links. you will get banned"