• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's make Winterstein great again!

DeletedUser4090

Shalom,

It has come under my attention that some ''groups'' do not like eachother, at all, like really, not.

How about, everyone stops whining, because both ''groups'' did something wrong, but keeps wanting to prove the other ''group'' did something far worse.

I, for one, am getting sick of being pointed a finger, when I have done nothing wrong, yet being with this ''group'' makes me one of them nonetheless, which is bullocks.

So why don't we all stop, and just have fun in this game?

Shalom

2Cans

DeletedUser4163

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser4208

Them sweet shekels

Attachments

• b5d81c27a196d61195792a3ae83c0a1c.png
    b5d81c27a196d61195792a3ae83c0a1c.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 304

DeletedUser1581

Shalom,

It has come under my attention that some ''groups'' do not like eachother, at all, like really, not.

How about, everyone stops whining, because both ''groups'' did something wrong, but keeps wanting to prove the other ''group'' did something far worse.

I, for one, am getting sick of being pointed a finger, when I have done nothing wrong, yet being with this ''group'' makes me one of them nonetheless, which is bullocks.

So why don't we all stop, and just have fun in this game?

Shalom

2Cans
At the end fo the day politics and propaganda (PnP) has always been a huge part of the game. If you can break your opponent with out needing to use physical actions or you can get others to rally behind your cause and do fighting for you, then why not do it?
You should probably spend less time complaining on WF on start dodging your troops ......