• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lets get the party started

DeletedUser1322

Hello to anybody and everybody out there enjoying Tribal Wars 2 this Christmas! I can see that these forums don't seem to be attracting much attention but I thought I would start the snowball rolling and invite people to make these forums a little more lively. If you're playing in W6 I would love to hear from you!! How are you finding the world so far? How are you progressing? What do you think of your tribe and who are you keeping a wary eye on??

I would love to hear back from people ... otherwise there is a good chance I will spend the rest of the evening replying to my own posts until the mods stop me ... or join in = D

All the best to all of you out there and a very merry Christmas

Hackster

DeletedUser

Cant talk about w6, but w2 is having its share of fun. With MRT'S fusing to make a super tribe and all the ones that didint join in, have just found a common enemy to fight against.
How are you finding W6?

DeletedUser1322

I was in W2 for a month or 2 and then work came up and I was dragged away (as tends to be the case). Glad to hear it is being kept interesting over there = D
W6 so far is interesting. I think it will be a few weeks until the tribes have settled and those players that are going to be at it seriously start to emerge. At the moment it is difficult to know the difference between the point whores, the premium spenders, the mass recruits and those who are actually any good xD

Seems there are some very marked differences between TWs and TW2. I can't say it is all positive but it is definitely a different but enjoyable game. The thing that is really lacking for me at the moment though is the social interaction that was common of the early TW worlds ... hence why I am here. I'm sure with some encouragement it would be possible to get the people going!

Not been tempted to join in with W6 Trebion?? The world is still young!

DeletedUser1322

Pilfering?! How about coercing? :rolleyes:
Seems that if a tribe were to go about doing some old skool PnP on these forums that you'd completely take them over.
Might be a nice idea for a future pre-made ..... ;)

DeletedUser430

hillbilly.;n17159 said:
Tw1 was more alive.
I started playing TW1 very early but not seriously until world 5 however looks to be the same amount of activity as before. Once players are more familiar with TW2 and beta session things will pick up.

DeletedUser1322

coolnite7;n17166 said:
I started playing TW1 very early but not seriously until world 5 however looks to be the same amount of activity as before. Once players are more familiar with TW2 and beta session things will pick up.

I agree and do sincerely hope that these forums will pick up and I will endeavour to drum up some support for them from within game but I must say that the original Tws forums definitely weren't this slow. I played w2 and w4 and the PnP surrounding the top tribes in W4 was heated! So much so I still remember the tribe names (Jellybabygang, DBD family, Life and MCD) and some of the forum personalities from that time, Purplepredator and Freeek to name just a couple. Some people made names for themselves not through how good they were in game but their reputation from the world forums!

DeletedUser1330

I agree. For me the best world was w15. I dont know i feel like the map is empty now ingame not just the forums.

DeletedUser430

You all are comparing beta to the final part of TW1. Does anyone remember TW1 Beta?

DeletedUser1322

So TW2 still hasn't been officially launched? We are technically within Beta? Does this mean TW2 World 1 is still to come??

DeletedUser430

TW2 is still in beta. There are many feature that have yet to be released. I will find out exactly how that would work as far as beta ---> full version if worlds will be switched up closed ect...

DeletedUser

I am curious so if you dont mind could you please list some of those new features

DeletedUser

First time coming back to TW since I bowed out of World 4 TW1. Giving this new one a shot. Taking a lot of getting used to with the graphics, and also learning what parts of the screen I can accidentally click and lose crowns when I don't mean to.

But the main concern I have is what hackster is mentioning? Where's the trash talk?

DeletedUser1352

Holy Cow i have not played this game in a Looooonnnng time! is TW still very popular or have most people moved to this one?

Also does anyone know where i can find an active tribe? this games always mroe fun with friends :)

DeletedUser486

general Dismay;n17604 said:
Holy Cow i have not played this game in a Looooonnnng time! is TW still very popular or have most people moved to this one?

Also does anyone know where i can find an active tribe? this games always mroe fun with friends :)
Not as popular as it used to be, and not many who play tribal wars moved to play tribal wars 2, mostly players who played early worlds.

DeletedUser

I'm one of those early guys. I jumped into world 78 at the same time as this thinking the nostalgia factor would be there, and it was for like a day or so. Then the reality of all the work that I remembered having to put in on the old worlds changed my mind to drop out. It was fun all those years ago to try to be the best once, it isn't worth all the downsides that came with it to try to earn that achievement a second time.

DeletedUser

I used to play on the Dutch servers a couple of years ago. Had a good thing going back then, with some high ranks, mostly in the opening phases of the worlds. Dunno if there's anyone who played w6 til w13/14 on those servers, that might be active here on TW2?

Anyways, i got lured here by some advertisements on the game when nostalgia kicked in. Hope to find some old friends down here :)

DeletedUser

I played early TW but it was so long ago I barely remember it.

Looking forward to having some fun here.