• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's close it!

As I know all "genuine" finns are in. Also they adopted some players from the map just to not fight. And only some best of them moved to majestic. That's all, folks!
the best of them !
1656308193503.png

There's a group of them who always attack me and I watch them trying to string an op together on me, just watching them, I'm astounded how terrible their attacks are
The nuke compositions, the distance of some of the attacks.
They never manage a reasonable train.

Just awful, awful work

The rank in the post is TOTAL bash. GEt yOuRSeLf sOmE GlAsSes.
Offensive bash is the only one that matters. How can you take villages and win the world without Offensive bash???

Oh, wait, pardon me, I forgot that I am talking with people whose tactic throughout the entire world was to internal inactives and barb munching. Congratulations on your rank 1 def bash, Banana. You have done so well, holding to the very last day, watching one after another tribe member dying. I hope you enjoyed the show!

Last edited by a staff member:
Offensive bash is the only one that matters. How can you take villages and win the world without Offensive bash???

Oh, wait, pardon me, I forgot that I am talking with people whose tactic throught the entire world was to internal inactives and barb munching. Congratulations on your rank 1 def bash, Banana. You have done so well, holding to the very last day, watching one after another tribe member dying. I hope you enjoyed the show!

I disagree Def bash is important
So long as you're still growing as A tribe.
Shows successful holds.
However obviously when it gets this one sided its a sign of bombardment.

It depends on the situation.

I've seen tribes in the past go Full off
Have a huge off bash, then have to defend, can't.

And give up en masse
It's situation dependent.

But nice to see you're graceful in victory Joe lol.

It's a shame this realm has fell apart and besides our brief little skirmish in the east, i haven't fought you more.

Our little mini war wasn't a fair representation as I was doing what I could with extremely limited resources whilst being under attack from multiple areas.

Maybe in future.

I'll show you why so many have Fallen to me Through the years

Much love ;)

Oh, wait, pardon me, I forgot that I am talking with people whose tactic throught the entire world was to internal inactives and barb munching. Congratulations on your rank 1 def bash, Banana. You have done so well, holding to the very last day, watching one after another tribe member dying. I hope you enjoyed the show!
I knew you didn't understand the game man, like a lot of us know that. You don't have to broadcast it to the whole forum community, though.

Have you seen a player with most def bash win much worlds lately?

I mean same bullshit happened on the last domination world, where Lord Titus got the most bash, but top 1 bash was Warpigong because he was defending all world, do you want to guess whose team won that world?

But what do I know??? I'm just the guy whose team just mopped the floor with you, guys :cool: ;)

My dude...

You were fighting TMS and ummmmm TMS and oh yeah... TMS! For around 5 months trying to close the world whilst we enjoyed our summer. We got banned January it's now July.

'Mopped the floor'

Literally took you 5 months whilst merging the world to close it.

The only reason Majestic won was due to our bans. You were getting your tits jiggled around bad by Dark that pushed you basically into inactivity. Losing 2/3 villages per OP and then making up an excuse about not being able to play. Funny you instantly came back when we got banned xd

You can have this win its probably the only way you'll achieve victory by fighting an inactive banned tribe.

CoNgRaTS MoNgO

Last edited:
Have you seen a player with most def bash win much worlds lately?

I mean same bullshit happened on the last domination world, where Lord Titus got the most bash, but top 1 bash was Warpigong because he was defending all world, do you want to guess whose team won that world?
also there have been like 2 dom worlds since 56, both of which sfu won actually!

"Mopped the floor"

Joe I've hammered ( ill say majestic in general cos it's really Majestic-getodacii-sfp-spanishINQ )
Majestic in general 75% of the time

Taking vils
Bouncing ops.
Zerking high stacks
Sneak attacks.
Recaps

Dealt with like 10 attackers in one go with minimal losses.
15 attackers...
20 attackers! And so on

Mass fakes at me
abused zerk nukes
dead accounts attacking in tandem with ' real ' players

scripted attacks earlier on

Look.at the odds around me I'm totally encircled

Mopped the floor ... really

No you Mopped the floor with inactive players.
Well done . Haha haah

I mean
Looking down the list at Majestics
Rag tag bunch of misfits in their tribe.
Some of those names God knows how I'm coming in 2nd to them.
Noobs incorporated.

Nevertheless
Joe,

I'll fight to the Final day, frustrating the inq dacii... majestic? Ah god knows who im playing (noobs) on my border.
And lament the fact that life is cruel sometimes and The Absolute Best don't always win... unfortunately. Its No biggie tho, I'm the Famous TMS. So all is well :D