• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's close it!

World is over, but chat is not over yet. :rolleyes:

I remember, that somebody were shouting on the forum and in the game. Game-Politics will win this Game.Mhhh, remember?
By the way, the one who told that, have managed to make a alliance to take us down. If I remember correctly, that was 3-4 tribes against 1?
Oh, I am sorry, that was different...

Even though, someone didn't want to follow the "plan to take top 1 down". So, this alliance was turned against that tribe, which was from Romania by the way.

Plan was moving great, right? First, kill the "small fish", and then go for "a big fish" with 75% world allianced. But, "BIG BUT" have happened. It was unfair,no?

The decision was made to create a resisting alliance that merged to one Tribe. How many shouts were around!? oh, sorry... that was different. Somebody has the right make alliances and merge, others don't...:eek:

By the way, why our opponents did merged to one tribe? Originally, it was only one tribe under one name, but eventually, maybe 5 tribes merged to one and the same name left.. mhh? Oh Yes, that's different. Sorry.

I don't want to pronounce the world that can't be written here, I think my post will be reported to get it deleted anyway. But, I didn't mentioned anything that is forbidden. Do I? So, somebody from the leaders said something like: "The scale is incompatible"

Let's sum up.
How many Tickets we had against us, did we crossed a 1000+? With an evidence and proof.

The FACT is, that we had wave of Bans in the beginning of the realm. While somebody had 2 waves! As a result, this was one of the reasons that costs someone THE GAME.

Basically, the proven Wave of Bans is 1 vs 2.

The phase that was mentioned by one of the moderators here and actually it was mentioned in one great movie: "It is not what you know, it is what you can proof".

By the way, I and many others from my tribe were called "Wheelchair" with "Mentally deficient" etc.

The one who said so, and if we take your words seriously. You can now shout and say that this realm was lost against "Wheelchair" etc.

By the way, someone please go as a tribe for a tour on the Polish server, you will be amazed how things can be turned around. I was shocked from what I have seen there.

The LOSS is the LOSS. WIN is the WIN. Don't worry, this happens too.

World is over, but chat is not over yet. :rolleyes:

I remember, that somebody were shouting on the forum and in the game. Game-Politics will win this Game.Mhhh, remember?
By the way, the one who told that, have managed to make a alliance to take us down. If I remember correctly, that was 3-4 tribes against 1?
Oh, I am sorry, that was different...

Even though, someone didn't want to follow the "plan to take top 1 down". So, this alliance was turned against that tribe, which was from Romania by the way.

Plan was moving great, right? First, kill the "small fish", and then go for "a big fish" with 75% world allianced. But, "BIG BUT" have happened. It was unfair,no?

The decision was made to create a resisting alliance that merged to one Tribe. How many shouts were around!? oh, sorry... that was different. Somebody has the right make alliances and merge, others don't...:eek:

By the way, why our opponents did merged to one tribe? Originally, it was only one tribe under one name, but eventually, maybe 5 tribes merged to one and the same name left.. mhh? Oh Yes, that's different. Sorry.

I don't want to pronounce the world that can't be written here, I think my post will be reported to get it deleted anyway. But, I didn't mentioned anything that is forbidden. Do I? So, somebody from the leaders said something like: "The scale is incompatible"

Let's sum up.
How many Tickets we had against us, did we crossed a 1000+? With an evidence and proof.

The FACT is, that we had wave of Bans in the beginning of the realm. While somebody had 2 waves! As a result, this was one of the reasons that costs someone THE GAME.

Basically, the proven Wave of Bans is 1 vs 2.

The phase that was mentioned by one of the moderators here and actually it was mentioned in one great movie: "It is not what you know, it is what you can proof".

By the way, I and many others from my tribe were called "Wheelchair" with "Mentally deficient" etc.

The one who said so, and if we take your words seriously. You can now shout and say that this realm was lost against "Wheelchair" etc.

By the way, someone please go as a tribe for a tour on the Polish server, you will be amazed how things can be turned around. I was shocked from what I have seen there.

The LOSS is the LOSS. WIN is the WIN. Don't worry, this happens too.
u literally just admitted that the world wasnt competitive and was decided by bans. cheers bro, i agree

Of course, it was not competitive. Glad that we have your agreement.

Just to recap what I wrote, as I see, someone didn't understand what I wrote.

1.Someone didn't believe that we can play as good as someone "with extras" - ( for moderators, I ment in-game crowns).

I remember talks on the forum that 15-20 trains can't be landing in one second. Special detailed explanation: this means that the world can't be competitive if someone don't have skills to do it with bare hands.

2.Please read again what I wrote in previous post. "One of the reasons"
Explanation:
if someone didn't broke the rules that stand for so much, they would have continue playing. But, as the fight was incompetitive, the end result would be the same. Only the number of reasons would have been decreased by one.

# After second wave of bans in February (I guess), one leader congratulated us with a WIN and left. But returnedon the field of chat, and still trying to continue talking and explaining to someone why it went the wrong way.

To sum up, according to someones words and believes. The funny thing is that: The Realm was LOST TO MENTAL DEFICIENT WHEELCHAIR Players.
(For moderators - it is not an insult, that just how someone was talking about us on the forum, and those posts were not deleted).

But it doesn't change the fact that LOSS is the LOSS.

well, wow, it's over. stubbornness competitions. well, come visit the ru server. in autumn. perhaps players from the Polish server are expected. it would be interesting to watch such a thing
at the same time, enlighten our admin so that he also sees where he got to. fighting Inno by shocking moderators from the game's insolvency - and why didn't I think of this before :)

I think it's time To Lay this realm to rest
Everything has been said already.
I have nothing more too add personally.
I fulfilled my personal vow.
I wish we had SFU full strength but after what happened it wasn't possible
But those who remained fought to the End and I'm proud of All those who made it A challenge for At least a while

Enough accusations now, I've said what I've needed too .
Now I challenge inno to fix the fuc*&ng game
In order that a level playing field csn be achieved.

Exploitation is rampant and without serious attention it'll remain the same.

That aside.

Well played.
Thank you my players who stuck in there despite the situation.
I know it was hard and probably not worth it. Simply showing character to do so was a huge testament to your character.

And now we move on .... some on other worlds others on hiatus.

Until the next time. Hopefully at that point this game will finally be Fixed for All and balanced properly