• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leaderboard

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,
I would like to request a update for the Leaderboard. Thank you!

DeletedUser

THE WOLFPACK became United Brotherhood Annex, I believe it would be best if possible to update that. :)

DeletedUser

TCS became UBH beta block?
TCS stands firmly strong by itself, we did not crumble as other tribes did and we hold ourselves many times. I believe we do not need to prove ourselves to NOT anything that it has been proven.
TCS is a loyal tribe to it's allies and knows how to respect them, I hope one day you will realize that.

DeletedUser

A Update would be required. WLF is no longer. I wonder how much % UBH has now.

DeletedUser3016

A Update would be required. WLF is no longer. I wonder how much % UBH has now.
Based on TW2-tools most recent update, it is 41.74% and NOT is currently sat at 28.19%

Hopefully we can end this quickly. Just a matter of finding the inactives, and bedding ourselves deep :)

DeletedUser2122

Hello all,
So I've updated the leaderboard's,sorry about the delay! I've been swamped these days with studies and i really wont be that free till July. I'll try my best to update them at least once a month till then. It's just till July and then I'll be back full time and will update them again regularly. Hope you guys understand!
P.s: If you don't see the updated values make sure you do a hard refresh(Ctrl+F5) on the leaderboard page.

DeletedUser

Hello again Cuddles Assistant, please update the Leaderboard again, many things have been changed and I wanna know the percentage of the world at the moment. Thank you!

DeletedUser2122

Hello again Cuddles Assistant, please update the Leaderboard again, many things have been changed and I wanna know the percentage of the world at the moment. Thank you!
Will most probably get updated end of this month,after which they will get updated more regularly since almost all mods will have access do the leafderboards:)

DeletedUser3016

BoC achieved over 80% early on yesterday. The community managers have been notified and the world will be flagged ready to close in coming days. Well done BoC. Please be patient for this.