• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leaderboard

DeletedUser2785

Well i would like this to be updated after this month,it will help a lot.

DeletedUser2122

Hello all,
So I've updated the leaderboard's,sorry about the delay! I've been swamped these days with studies and i really wont be that free till July. I'll try my best to update them at least once a month till then. It's just till July and then I'll be back full time and will update them again regularly. Hope you guys understand!
P.s: If you don't see the updated values make sure you do a hard refresh(Ctrl+F5) on the leaderboard page.

DeletedUser2491

Lot of stuff changed, another update would be lovely to see if server is over or not yet :)

DeletedUser3016

Lot of stuff changed, another update would be lovely to see if server is over or not yet :)
I have BD down as having 83.2%
The relevant community manager has been contacted, and will commence the endgame procedure as soon as he is available to do so.
Thanks for letting us know.

DeletedUser2504

Damn that was the fastest world I've ever been in. Opened in July 2015? And over in under a year.

DeletedUser2185

I like faster worlds; TW worlds used to last for several years.

DeletedUser2185

I did; I started on W1 as it opened; and played TW for about 12 years, before switching to Tw 2.