• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leaderboard

DeletedUser

Any clue how often the Leaderboard is updated here?

Conquer has been bigger than 4chan since the day after it got posted, and it's still not been updated for nearly 2 weeks.

DeletedUser16

Don't worry, EN12 is nowhere near entering end game. :) Everyone will be notified on time, we are keeping track of it for you guys.

DeletedUser2084

Don't worry, EN12 is nowhere near entering end game. :) Everyone will be notified on time, we are keeping track of it for you guys.

I think what he meant was that if you're going to have leaderboards, it's cool if you update them. Apparently it was weekly but it's been almost 2 now and no update.
We're glad you're making sure it'll happen on time, but we want to see for ourselves how close it is as well. Otherwise there's no point in even having them in the first place.

DeletedUser2122

We actually updated them yesterday,and will try our best to get them updated weekly :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I was waiting for my tribe to take that fifth spot ^.^

DeletedUser

Can we get an update please, been a month now since the last

DeletedUser

yeah the board was updated for a day maybe then it went back to the old update that is a month old

DeletedUser2122

At the time of the update eb.... Had not changed their name,also all the stats seems to be correct just the name needs to be changed.

DeletedUser

no , the leaderboard is from december 6th 2015. It was updated but it changed back to the old stats.

DeletedUser2122

Not exactly possible since I update the values in the leaderboards manually XD
It says Jan 6th 2016 right?
Checked stats with tw2tools as well and everything is correct except for the city count,they have obviously increased since I updated them.

DeletedUser

the december 5th leader board is still posted. Im not sure how you see it different from that

DeletedUser

are you just messing with me?

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 338

DeletedUser2122

Is anyone else having this issue?
I've even rechecked the uploaded site and there is only one en12 leaderboard,can you screenshot that with today's date and time maybe? Not calling you a troll or anything but I'm not sure how you're the only one seeing this.

DeletedUser2498

Could we have an update on the leaderboard? It has been a while since the last update and a lot has changed in the top 5 recently. Also now, will be a good benchmark to compare back against.

Thanks in advance,
Mebill

DeletedUser2504

Can we update leaderboards? Big war started a month ago, and a lot of things have happened since then. Thanks.

Feb 17 uploaded for the record.

leaderboard feb17.png