• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leaderboard updates

DeletedUser

Who is updating the leaderboard of Kronborg?
The last update was on May 23.

DeletedUser

Thanks for info.
The new standing is not good for IMP, I feel sorry for you Shekel.

DeletedUser3016

The updates will be starting to happen a little more often soon. There are a few changes going on behind the scenes as to try and get things to you guys again with a little more haste, and keep on top of things that much better. For now, sites such as in the post above are more than capable of supplying the information, though we strive to get it all in one place for you, and keep it reliable as much as we can do so! Thanks for understanding.

DeletedUser1594

Thanks for info.
The new standing is not good for IMP, I feel sorry for you Shekel.
Lol, yes we are all devastated by the news

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

The updates will be starting to happen a little more often soon. There are a few changes going on behind the scenes as to try and get things to you guys again with a little more haste, and keep on top of things that much better. For now, sites such as in the post above are more than capable of supplying the information, though we strive to get it all in one place for you, and keep it reliable as much as we can do so! Thanks for understanding.

Andy,
Thanks for your hard work.
It would be better to see everything in one place, on the official TW2 site.

DeletedUser1594

Andy,
Thanks for your hard work.
It would be better to see everything in one place, on the official TW2 site.
Yea and they should have a map generator, the conquest list, and rankings here too:rolleyes:

DeletedUser3016

Yea and they should have a map generator, the conquest list, and rankings here too:rolleyes:
Maybe we can start looking at things like this at a later date, but you have to remember that the person that made the site that you are referring to, has a lot more time on their hands to do so, and no other responsibility. They may play the game, and write the code. I play the game, work full time, and make sure that you horrible lot are keeping yourself in line :D (Of course I am joking, I love you all really <3 )

DeletedUser

Maybe this is a wrong thread but by talking about game maps I found myself wondering of why zoom option is so restricted in TW2.
Now when we have more villages spread out in this world sometimes by going into new areas it's hard to see the big picture and where my new villages are in relation to the rest of my villages. Only TW-2 tools site provide some help in this.

DeletedUser1594

Maybe this is a wrong thread but by talking about game maps I found myself wondering of why zoom option is so restricted in TW2.
Now when we have more villages spread out in this world sometimes by going into new areas it's hard to see the big picture and where my new villages are in relation to the rest of my villages. Only TW-2 tools site provide some help in this.
message @heimdall